Option to turn off legendary effects

in Suggestions

Posted by: Gandarel.5091

Gandarel.5091

Pony bow. I just can’t stand it. I try to position my character every single time at fractals or other dungeons to cover out the pony shooting effect.

What is this, hello kitty online? You are in a middle of an epic fight and BAM PONY RANBOW kitten.

Please, add an option to disable legendary weapon effects on other players, or just remove this weapon.

Were you stoned or got donation from a spoiled rich 6 years old girl?

No offense.

Captain Deutschland, Ozzy The Insane, Hanz Limbchewer – r40+ mes/nec/engi Desolation
Fear The Crazy [Huns]

in Suggestions

Posted by: Entropy.4732

Entropy.4732

I suspect you were traumatized by a rainbow pony during childhood. I suggest aversion therapy. Cover your room and personal belongings with rainbow pony images until you feel comfortable around them.

Styx Hemlock – Sylvari Mesmer – TFG – NSP

in Suggestions

Posted by: negerleif.2106

negerleif.2106

I suspect you were traumatized by a rainbow pony during childhood. I suggest aversion therapy. Cover your room and personal belongings with rainbow pony images until you feel comfortable around them.

^^^^^^^^you just go away^^^^^^^^^^

I also really HATE that bow!
why turn a legendary weapon into a joke? can you awnser that Anet?
i wanted a legendary shortbow! but im not a kitten that find this crap funny….

(Legendary weapons are supposed to be the coolest and the meanest in a game not the most stupid and childish)

just saying…..

in Suggestions

Posted by: Olba.5376

Olba.5376

in Suggestions

Posted by: Big Tower.5423

Big Tower.5423

I argee the dreamer is the worst thing ever made in this game, not rng, not unbalance ande either not the ministrel.. but the dreamer what the kitten? the anet employe than suggested to make such a weapon shuld be fired, the graphichs maker did a good job though but the concept designer of it deserves to be fired…

7800 hours ingame, and counting.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Chris Starflame.1023

Chris Starflame.1023

You have the same amount of right to complain about this as any other weapon or armor piece in the game. The person who went to the trouble of crafting the bow deserves to have other people look at it with awe or contempt. The entire point of making a legendary, or any other item that looks cool is to show it off. And who ever said legendaries were supposed to be cool or mean? They are supposed to have really big effects. And this one does just that.

“Fire the gun, Cobiah”
“Physics will do the rest.”

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kerishan.8460

Kerishan.8460

Why people complain about legendary after they make it?

I would love to have a good legendary sb but since it is a dreamer…i just didn’t make it.

in Suggestions

Posted by: thefantasticg.3984

thefantasticg.3984

I don’t like the shortbow, but I made it because she hates it for the same reasons the OP stated.

RNG is a bell curve. Better hope you’re on the right side.