Order Designation At Character Select

in Suggestions

Posted by: Zeraphina.1053

Zeraphina.1053

Heyas,

I realize this isn’t a major priority here for currently for many players… but thinking ahead, towards future expansions, where it might actually become relevant, it began to occur to me that it may be of use a some point.

On the “Character Section” screen, we have the multiple banners lit up for having achieved acceptance into “X” Order, (Priory, Vigil, Whispers), but unless you actually memorized which toon is in which Order, you kinda have to port around trying to recall which is in which.

A suggestion, and it should be fairly easy to implement, is simply a more intense highlight around the specific banner on the Character Select page of THAT particular characters achieved Order. And as you select/click on your different toons, THEIR particular banner illuminates.

Who knows what future expansions may hold… so it just might become pertinent some day. 8^)

in Suggestions

Posted by: xCrusadentx.2784

xCrusadentx.2784

Teleport around, what? Just look at your story log, it tells you what order you joined.

Royal Blood Oath:
We are sworn together by our blood…

in Suggestions

Posted by: Zeraphina.1053

Zeraphina.1053

Yeah, sorry, completely vapor locked… forgot it was in there…. looked before… but forgot what the individual names of the selections were in the list…. found them…

Additionally, more as an afterthought really…. perhaps the ability to “Join” the other 2 Orders after you complete “Victory or Death” …. then I suppose everything I posted above, wouldn’t even matter then…. 8^)

@xCrus… by porting.. i meant to each Orders HQ’s … to see which you could interact with.. as in the Fort Trinity portals, etc…. but no worries… it’s all irrelevant now anyways.