Order of Whispers Medium Armor Dye -> 4th dye area!!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Jennaissance.2195

Jennaissance.2195

Order of Whispers armor is great. But unfortunately the medium armor has these silly yellow spots on every armor part that cannot be dyed.
The bottom of the mantle for the coat part, parts of the boots, those 2 yellow diamonds on the pants, etc.

Please make those dyeable. Otherwise I can’t buy them – being all black with these yellow spots looks silly.

in Suggestions

Posted by: ShakyrNvar.6293

ShakyrNvar.6293

It’s not just the OoW armour, with spots that cannot be dyed.

As a mesmer, it annoys me that I have a light coloured trim on some armours that cannot be dyed, as well as the bright blue “jewels” that are on some armour (and also don’t fit with some colour schemes).

Agreed that they should allow you to fully customise the colours of your armour.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Jornophelanthas.1475

Jornophelanthas.1475

Another example of this is the male sylvari town clothing. This has 2 dye areas, which cover less then half of the garments. The rest (approximately 70% of the shirt, and 40% of the leggings) is the same color as the character’s skin.

Perhaps this was done deliberately to create the illusion that the clothing is literally grown from the sylvari’s body, but the unwanted end result is that it is quite hard to see the texture of the town clothes, because it is difficult to distinguish whether the sylvari’s skin is showing through or not.

in Suggestions

Posted by: somsom.5201

somsom.5201

+1

Old thread, but I felt the need to bump it up. Not a fan of how the medium boots look with the gold “filigree”.