Orrian Temple Improvements: Abaddon's Temple

in Suggestions

Posted by: Branskins.9752

Branskins.9752

I started talking in Map chat about this the other day and I think it would be awesome.

I wanted to solve two problems:
1. What’s the incentive to hold all five temples in Orr?
2. Why isn’t there an underwater temple?

So this led to me this idea:
Holding all five temples should active Abaddon’s temple in the Straights of Devastation.

Then when you defeat the Priest of Abaddon, a sea monster/dragon should spawn (he broke through the rift the Priest was trying to make or something) somewhere in the Straights or anywhere in Orr and be like any normal Dragon event except underwater!

These spawns should be Abaddon themed monsters (like from GW1)

Because this temple only activates after holding the other five temples, I think it should be a difficult chain. It would be the ultimate end game content. And with it being underwater, there is lots of space for big battles and lots of people

Wrecking Krew [Krew] – Borlis Pass

in Suggestions

Posted by: Toxyn.9608

Toxyn.9608

The steps leading up to Arah are gated by statues linked to the five temples. Controlling the five temples turns off the negative effects, making the assault on Arah easier.

I would rather see a temple created for Kormir rather than re-introducing Abaddon’s.

“The fatal flaw in every plan is the assumption that you know more than your enemy.”

Antonius Duarte – Elementalist – Kaineng

in Suggestions

Posted by: Branskins.9752

Branskins.9752

I only said Abaddon because his temple is currently in the Straights underwater, so it’s already built in. Komir wasn’t around before Orr sunk (unless someone can correct me)

Wrecking Krew [Krew] – Borlis Pass