Other ways to get tokens from dungeons

in Suggestions

Posted by: lorndarken.3702

lorndarken.3702

Hi , i like to make a suggestion for there to be other ways instead of 1 way to get tokens for dungeon gear . like a set amount of tokens for karma , or trade in laurels for some tokens , or badges from world vs world to trade in for tokens . i like many other people are not happy with doing dungeons and it can become tedious having to group with other players , just to get tokens from certain dungeons that in most cases you can’t find people for to do such dungeons like arah for example . and i saw recently that you can get ascended gear other ways than doing fractals . so why not other ways to get tokens that are from dungeons ?

in Suggestions

Posted by: atilathegun.1950

atilathegun.1950

Would be nice if all the currencies were interchangeable somehow, but that’d just lead to exploiting and farming whichever is easiest to earn and exchanging them. If you didn’t notice, Anet is trying to spread players out as much as possible, there’s no way they’d do something like this.

in Suggestions

lorndarken.3702

Would be nice if all the currencies were interchangeable somehow, but that’d just lead to exploiting and farming whichever is easiest to earn and exchanging them. If you didn’t notice, Anet is trying to spread players out as much as possible, there’s no way they’d do something like this.

well what ever happen to " play the game how you want to " is that a lie too ?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Blacklight.2871

Blacklight.2871

It has been since launch. Though you only notice it if your interests ever deviate from ANet’s.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Beorn Raukar.4328

Beorn Raukar.4328

I am really tired of this argument, there is really nothing preventing you from playing your own way. People assume that just because the rewards for doing a certain type of content are different from other it means you cannot do that content. All exotic armor sets are the same strength (with different stat allocation). You play however you want to play and get rewarded accordingly for your effort. It is not I can play however I want and get the reward I want. If you want a particular set you have to work for it, period.

in Suggestions

lorndarken.3702

I am really tired of this argument, there is really nothing preventing you from playing your own way. People assume that just because the rewards for doing a certain type of content are different from other it means you cannot do that content. All exotic armor sets are the same strength (with different stat allocation). You play however you want to play and get rewarded accordingly for your effort. It is not I can play however I want and get the reward I want. If you want a particular set you have to work for it, period.

i agree , and im suggesting that there should be other ways to get the tokens to buy the armor that is currently only for dungeon runners. i look at the arah armor and wish i could solo the dungeon myself on my necromancer but i can’t , no one can on a necro . so why should i be stopped at getting something i want , when no one ever wants to do the dungeon ? if there were other ways in getting tokens to buy the dungeon armor then people would still be earning that armor , it might take longer to get the armor . but it would free up the hassle of trying to get something then to bother with content that requires a group effort which most people don’t look forward to do . and just because you can get armor with the same stats is not the same as getting armor that looks better . they finally did something with ascended gear , i ask why not for the tokens to buy the dungeon armor ?