PLEASE post upcoming news (Skins!) in forums

in Suggestions

Posted by: Eternis.1746

Eternis.1746

I’m really sick of these things happening. Is it too much to ask to get things posed in “Announcements” or a new sub-forum like “Upcoming”.

I would really like it if they would post the skins like Rox’s Quiver in the announcements section instead of random websites like Reddit and other news websites to find out early. I check here, from the horse’s mouth as to what’s going to be coming on. I don’t feel like blowing time on websites for MMOs and stuff because I want to validate the source to somewhere on here. It would be really great to either put it in announcements or have a sub-forum that is about “Upcoming” things.

Within the last two days, I just wasted 250 bloods to make an ascended quiver just to find out I could have done the INFINITELY cheaper option of applying the skin to the ascended capacitor. I’m really, really ticked off that there’s no mention of these things early HERE where it should be located, not some third-party website where I can’t always verify things.

in Suggestions

Posted by: danbuter.2314

danbuter.2314

This is internet 101 stuff. I’m really surprised anet doesn’t do it.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Mimir.4690

Mimir.4690

I agree. I’ve seen complaints before that ANet should post announcements on official websites (the forum and their main website), not secondary websites. I don’t use twitter/reddit/GW2Guru. I should be able to get my news on the forums and the main website.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Eternis.1746

Eternis.1746

I was terrified that people were going to be “You’re an idiot learn to check other websites”. I’m happy that at least some people agree lol.

I wish there was some way to break down this stupid quiver to the bloods I wasted. I couldve gotten one of the more expensive parts of my legendary out of the way. >:[

(edited by Eternis.1746)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kal Spiro.9745

Kal Spiro.9745

Wait, there is a fast and cheap way to get a quiver now? I don’t need to keep farming Vicious Fangs? Glad someone mentioned it…

Tarnished Coast Kal Spiro – Ranger (80), LB/S-D, Eagle/Wolf, Signet, M/S/WS #SABorRiot
|Daredevil|Ranger|Guardian|Scrapper|Necromancer|Berserker|Dragonhunter|Mesmer|Elementalist
|Deadeye|Warrior|Herald|Daredevil|Reaper|Spellbreaker