PREVIEW: For Trading Post PLEASE!!!!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Crucifer.2831

Crucifer.2831

I would probably spend FAR more of my gold stock if I could SEE what the weapon/armor actually looks like before buying it! So hard to fork out money when you can’t even tell what the skin looks like!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Rage The Numbers.7943

Rage The Numbers.7943

In the interim, you may find success with the information given in this reddit post:

http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/zy8gb/how_to_preview_any_item_in_the_trade_post/

Rage The Nornynorn – Guild Leader [RR] Reddit Refugees
Sanctum of Rall
http://www.reddit.com/r/Reddit_Refugees – Visit the site for Recruitment!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Crucifer.2831

Crucifer.2831

Thanks but this feature should be ingame regardless

in Suggestions

Posted by: JaveyHavok.1840

JaveyHavok.1840

Yup, I saw that link a while back and it works. But I rather not spam /guild or /say by entering codes of items just so I can preview them.

It should be in game. I actually dress up my character based on how the gear looks like (like many others), so thank the six for transmigration stones, but I want to preview armor and weapons in the TP. Don’t want to spend in-game money for items just to see that I don’t like the way it looks after all.

TC

in Suggestions

Posted by: Rage The Numbers.7943

Rage The Numbers.7943

You guys should look up “interim”.

I agree, it should be in the game and this is no substitute.

Rage The Nornynorn – Guild Leader [RR] Reddit Refugees
Sanctum of Rall
http://www.reddit.com/r/Reddit_Refugees – Visit the site for Recruitment!

in Suggestions

Posted by: zerospin.8604

zerospin.8604

You should also be able to preview any dye on every armor piece. I will not buy any dye, unless I know how it looks first..

in Suggestions

Posted by: Alviss.1256

Alviss.1256

fairly certain the mods have mentioned it is being added to the game in the near future. although I agree it should have been there to begin with ;p

in Suggestions

Posted by: lynspottery.6529

lynspottery.6529

Can’t wait for “Preview” to finally make it to the Trading Post. I have not purchased anything if I did not know what it looked like first. So I am not happy with my gear look.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Risa Aerulight.3914

Risa Aerulight.3914

I also second the desire for a preview function to be implemented into the Trading Post. I will not be and have not been buying anything off of the TP, except for crafting mats, until this is available.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Risa Aerulight.3914

Risa Aerulight.3914

I’m going to say my thanks in advance for this feature, which has been announced to be upcoming in late January 2013. Thank you for hearing our requests and working so hard to make them happen!

in Suggestions

Posted by: mkaito.6981

mkaito.6981

I guess the fact that the TP is just a fancy web page with a chromeless browser made this one dificult. Trading as a whole needs a lot of work. Mind you, I come from EVE… we had proper trading there. What we have here in GW2 feels like a cheap gimmick in comparison.

Mesmer Lookalike