PVP Glory Points

PVP Glory Points

in Suggestions

Posted by: Urukami.4796

Urukami.4796

I keep on stacking Glory points and I find no point in spending it, as I have all the current rank’s gears. Ranking is really slow once you get to a high level e.g 30 or 40+ and we begin to stack a lot and don’t know what to do with them.

With the amount of glory points we acquire as we rank up in HoTM (SPVP), I ask you people in the community for suggesting an alternative way of spending it and I give my suggestion in alternative ways of spending it.

1st Suggestion

Converting it to gold, I wouldn’t mind being able to convert 3,000 or 4,000 for 1 gold or something. I mean people can farm 5-10 gold for an hour in PVE and for us pvp players we should be able to at least earn 1 gold for every hour we play so we have access to gaining money to get weapon skins and such in the TP.

2nd Suggestion

Being able to buy particular skins that can only be used for PVP (and can’t be converted to PVE in anyway) e.g Fused Weapons for 150,000 Glory Points or something so there is a used for those stacked glory points when you hit 40 or even those at rank 60.

These are just my suggestions, I’d like to know other PVP players suggestions towards this topic.

Server: Seafarer’s Rest [EU]
Main Professions: Necromancer & Revenant
Youtube Channel: http://youtube.com/MrUrukami

PVP Glory Points

in Suggestions

Posted by: Envy.1679

Envy.1679

you can convert it to gold.

use it to buy boxes, salvage your pvp locker, buy consumable tokens and make a bunch of unidentified dyes.

pretty time intensive , but it does make you money.

MARATHON CIV 5 DIFFICULTY 10 STILL GOING

PVP Glory Points

in Suggestions

Posted by: Feed Me Change.6528

Feed Me Change.6528

use it to buy boxes, salvage your pvp locker, buy consumable tokens and make a bunch of unidentified dyes.

Pretty sure those dyes are account bound.. but I’d have to look it up.

Yep, Account Bound.

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Mystic_Forge#Structured_PvP

NSP>ET>SoS>BG>ET>SoS>JQ>SoS>Mag>JQ
My fun laughs at your server pride.

PVP Glory Points

in Suggestions

Urukami.4796

What alternative way can we have in the future (hopefully) in spending glory points?

PVP Glory Points

in Suggestions

Posted by: Warheart.1257

Warheart.1257

I support the idea…especially that to convert gold…..it would be awesome to get some extra cash since i don’t play pve at all…

PVP Glory Points

in Suggestions

Posted by: Hamfast.8719

Hamfast.8719

So…

Where is this I can farm 5-10 gold for an hour in PvE? A lot of people would love to know! (I about choked on my potato chips when I read that.)

Build a man a fire, and he’ll be warm all day.
Set a man on fire, and he’ll be warm the rest of his life.
– Unknown Fire Elementalist

PVP Glory Points

in Suggestions

Posted by: Amadan.9451

Amadan.9451

the dyes are account bound only when unidentified, if you identify them than you can sell it, use it or give it for free to other players

Looking for a gay friendly guild?
Join the Rainbow Pride

PVP Glory Points

in Suggestions

Urukami.4796

So…

Where is this I can farm 5-10 gold for an hour in PvE? A lot of people would love to know! (I about choked on my potato chips when I read that.)

It’s an expression and some of my friends who do COF can earn that in an hour while I a PVPer just don’t get any.

PVP Glory Points

in Suggestions

Posted by: Envy.1679

Envy.1679

Pretty sure those dyes are account bound.. but I’d have to look it up.

Yep, Account Bound.

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Mystic_Forge#Structured_PvP

you can use them and you can sell the discovered dyes. which arent account bound.

MARATHON CIV 5 DIFFICULTY 10 STILL GOING

PVP Glory Points

in Suggestions

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

The main issue with being able to directly convert glory to gold is the fact that you spend NO GOLD in sPvP, which would mean it would be an income but no costs, which would make the inflation quite bad.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

PVP Glory Points

in Suggestions

Urukami.4796

The main issue with being able to directly convert glory to gold is the fact that you spend NO GOLD in sPvP, which would mean it would be an income but no costs, which would make the inflation quite bad.

No No i’m meaning at least us PVPers are at least able to gain access to a small amount of money so overtime we can buy those weapon and armor skins that can be converted to pvp in the TP.

PVP Glory Points

in Suggestions

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

No No i’m meaning at least us PVPers are at least able to gain access to a small amount of money so overtime we can buy those weapon and armor skins that can be converted to pvp in the TP.

Even a small amount of money would be quite devastating since you do not actually pay a single gold for anything in sPvP.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

PVP Glory Points

in Suggestions

Posted by: Amadan.9451

Amadan.9451

it’s not devastating, although you can only sell your crafted dyes after they have been identified.

also pve and pvp are separate only by a couple of clicks, or by players themselves, there are lots of players that walk the 2 worlds quite often and the economy didn’t collapse

Looking for a gay friendly guild?
Join the Rainbow Pride

PVP Glory Points

in Suggestions

Posted by: Empathetic Fighter.2065

Empathetic Fighter.2065

A-Net allrdy stated they will revamp the reward-system in general. This means Gold will find it’s way into PvP, no matter what.

Read It Backwards [BooN]