PVP reward chests

PVP reward chests

in Suggestions

Posted by: grommie.6107

grommie.6107

Q:

This i my 3rd or 4th PVP reward chest from opening those kite things. Anyway, I am complaining about those:

I am a Thief. I received as a PVP gift from some kite thing: Mesmer’s mask, and a Warriors claws and shield and a few other non useable items. All are soulbound upon opening. I cannot sell them or use them. I worked really hard to get the kite and this is my reward. They are not even salvageable. This isn’t the first time I nor anyone I feel has received something soulbound that is unusable.

PVP reward chests

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kaz.5430

Kaz.5430

Unless you’ve received two of the same PVP item from chests (which happens a fair bit), you can deposit them as collectables and they go to your PvP locker. From there any character on your account can withdraw from the locker.

Also, they ‘are’ salvageable, you just need a PvP salvage kit, not a PvE salvage kit.

Monarchy - 15 year old browser-based game and roleplay community
Table Warfare Miniatures - Armatures, Custom Miniatures, Moulds etc.

PVP reward chests

in Suggestions

Posted by: Allisa Wonderland.8192

Allisa Wonderland.8192

How about PvP salvage kits that we can buy with something other than PvP tokens? I really don’t want to play just so I am not wasting inventory space or destroying future potentially useful material..