Parachute?

Parachute?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Darknass.1903

Darknass.1903

I’d LOVE to be able to parachute off some of things that you can climb in this game.
Like the volcano in Mount Maelstrom, It would be awesome to be able to jump off into the crater. It could be like an equip-able back slot item that when after falling a certain distance opens slowing you down so you can land safely. so… there it is, any thoughts?

HoD – Ranger, Ele, Guard, Engie.

“The best defense is a strong offense.”

Parachute?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Chpoit.6498

Chpoit.6498

Opening a parachute in a volcano SHOULD cause you to go back up since it’s filled with hot air and that air would get in the parachute.

Also, it would catch on fire.

But yeah, jumping from malchor’leap place and gliding around to see the teritorry would be nice, but it may not fit with the lore.

Parachute?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Luisedgm.2375

Luisedgm.2375

Opening a parachute in a volcano SHOULD cause you to go back up since it’s filled with hot air and that air would get in the parachute.

But yeah, jumping from malchor’leap place and gliding around to see the teritorry would be nice, but it may not fit with the lore.

It would fit well, at least with engineers

I like the suggestion, but would most likely be used to exploit some dungeon or jumping puzzle by some kittens and end up removed.

Parachute?

in Suggestions

Posted by: oulivas.9471

oulivas.9471

LOL. Never thought of that, it would be so * nice :p

oulivas
Portuguese
Seafarer’s Rest

Parachute?

in Suggestions

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

Well they did design airships… We need something to save us when we abandon ship(?). They added the diving goggles, so I don’t see why they can’t add something like this.

It would fit well, at least with engineers

I like the suggestion, but would most likely be used to exploit some dungeon or jumping puzzle by some kittens and end up removed.

They could be like the diving goggles. When you move too far from where they were, they unequip.

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…