Permanent Gathering Tools

in Suggestions

Posted by: MasterYoda.8563

MasterYoda.8563

Permanent Gathering Tools would help cut down wasting space in our inventories by not having to buy mutable stacks of all 3 types plus of different levels. It would cut down on having to run or waypoint back to buy more when you unexpectedly run out of X gathering tool/s. I know gold sinks are important for healthy economy for the game but does almost everything has to be one!!!

Game Security Lead “Closing this thread,
your account,and your 384 other accounts”
GG Anet

in Suggestions

Posted by: Haelindiel.2481

Haelindiel.2481

No to permanent gathering tools. Yes to higher uses. I dont mind a 250 uses or 1000 uses gathering tool. Call it Greater tool if you have to and make it a mystic forge drop…

Ah crap, what if it’s already in game? :O

in Suggestions

Posted by: Aedan Xaelan.2174

Aedan Xaelan.2174

I do kind of agree with this, actually. Perhaps it’s just me, but I miss working on my weaponsmithing craft, just so I can build myself an epic mining pick…to do more weaponsmithing slightly faster.

in Suggestions

Posted by: poe lyfe.5879

poe lyfe.5879

make the gathering tools equipped repairable maybe? but not permanent. and higher usage.

Wintersday is for the Charr, also Meatober.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Vick.6805

Vick.6805

I think soulbound-on-use permanent gathering tools would be really nice, but ANet seems to be dead set on everything being a gold sink.

A Mystic Gathering Tool recipe (similar to the Mystic Salvage Kit) with a ton more uses than the normal tools would be awesome. And, as Hael mentioned, it may already be in-game. I haven’t seen any posts about anyone trying to put gathering tools in the forge.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Agenda.7935

Agenda.7935

No to permanent gathering tools. Yes to higher uses. I dont mind a 250 uses or 1000 uses gathering tool. Call it Greater tool if you have to and make it a mystic forge drop…

Ah crap, what if it’s already in game? :O

Agree!

Would love to see mystic version of gathering tools that has 250 charges and maybe 10% chance to get rarer materials. Just make it to work sameway as mystic kit works now and i would be more than happy.

PS: Iirc you cannot put tools in MF at the moment.