Personal Merchant Express change back plz

in Suggestions

Posted by: LoopySnoopy.7923

LoopySnoopy.7923

Q:

For the past 3 months I have been using Personal Merchant Express to help my allies sell their stuff, as of yesterday they can’t use it.

Why has this changed I know it says personal but my allies have been using this; I make the suggestion to revert this back to how it was just like the other Merchant Express (temporary one).

Before I get flamed I am 100% sure I wasn’t using the regular Merchant Express as I don’t have any of them; I am however 100% sure that I was using Personal Merchant Express.

I would like to see this reverted back so my allies can use it again other wise what is the point of having a permanent items that only benefits me a merchant should be usable by all .

In closing I open this not just to the forum posters but the devs too, would you like to see this back to how it was a day ago

Too much agreement kills a chat.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Inimicus.7162

Inimicus.7162

I’ve never been able to use someone else’s unlimited merchant or BLT npc. But making them useable by everyone would be very nice indeed, and people who got these items will not need fear being hunted down and lynched for dropping a troll merchant.

in Suggestions

Posted by: smekras.8203

smekras.8203

…that explains a few things…

i have used the merchant npc a few times in dungeon and the whole party flocked around it for the services offered… except for the last couple of times. now i understand why

yeah, “you changed it, now it sucks” …meh

Server: Kaineng | Guild: Blackflame Legion [BFL]
Perhaps the only RP-oriented guild on the server
Main Character: Farathnor (sylvari ranger) 1 of 22

in Suggestions

Posted by: Inimicus.7162

Inimicus.7162

The “troll merchants” are only from items that are beyond mythically rare (to the point i doubt they even drop anymore) from black lion chests. They are not consumed on use, but allow you to summon any number of things: Merchants, AH npcs, bank access (iirc) and even a hair stylist from wintderday #1… none of which can be accessed by other people. If you drop a consumable one (merchant and trade post only, the others don’t summon npcs) then others can still use them (afaik).

So making the permanent “personal” ones useable by all would be great