Pinky Rings in Bank reduce motivation.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Souff.2671

Souff.2671

Until recently, I had so much fun to play FoTM. Especially an unpredictable point ( what fractal would come next ) is a main fascination. I have never get bored even reaching over difficulty 40. But nowadays, My motivation is decreasing more than a bit.

The reason is ascended rings accumulating in bank.

These were fascinating at beginning. But they would be unnecessary things as keep playing FoTM. At the same time those values can’t be downplayed since its high stats, therefore those stocks swell unlimitedly without being disposed.

So, Why is there no way to salvage or forge these? Most of items in game have such uses. I really wonder.

In my demand, please let it be salvageable for gaining ascended materials. And please put up helpful uses on ascended materials.

Thank you for your kind attention.

I’m not an english speaker. So my english is super poor. Very SOrry!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Julie Yann.5379

Julie Yann.5379

I would love to salvage them even if there is no use for the materials ATM. At least the mats stack and don’t waste space bank slots. I’ve been selling them to the vendors but a few silver a piece kind of suck.

Be careful what you wish for, Anet might just give it to you “HoT”
“…let us eat and drink, for tomorrow we shall die;.”

in Suggestions

Posted by: So Lucky.1075

So Lucky.1075

HERE HERE! let us salvage extra ascended rings for ecto! This is a bug in my opinion and should be fixed.

in Suggestions

Souff.2671

HERE HERE! let us salvage extra ascended rings for ecto! This is a bug in my opinion and should be fixed.

Yea, ectos are acceptable too. 4 to 6 ectos should be gained per one ascended salvaging since its rarity. Though there already is so many ways to gaining ectos in game…

in Suggestions

Posted by: Ratty.5176

Ratty.5176

1 Pristine Fractal Relic + Chance for Ecto (as if you were breaking a rare)

that way I could break the 20+ rings I have for enough PFR to get the ring I need whenever I need it.

(edited by Ratty.5176)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Zorby.8236

Zorby.8236

While I support this, this has been brought up before and ANet hasn’t said a thing…
Don’t put your hopes up too much, Southsun is taking all attention now.

~This is the internet, my (or your) opinion doesn’t matter~

in Suggestions

Posted by: GreenNekoHaunt.8527

GreenNekoHaunt.8527

As another alternative you could say: throw 4 ascended items in the forge to get 1 ascended item. This way you could get the other ascended gear for farming 4 rings.
Sounds fair to me at least.

Gamer & Developer; Playing games is part of making games! Gather experience and make games!

in Suggestions

Posted by: marnick.4305

marnick.4305

Maybe it’s not the 100 rings that reduces motivation but actually the 1000 runs necessary to get those. Take a break. Go see that yellow thing in the air, go walk in that green thing next to the blue thing resembling the Elon river. Take one of those things resembling queen Jennah or lady Kasmeer with you and offer them one of those yellow norn-like fluids. Come back once fractal loot has been improved.

If I can’t play Guild Wars 2 at work, I won’t work in Guild Wars 2 either.
Delayed content is eventually good. Rushed content is eternally bad. ~ Shigeru Miyamoto

in Suggestions

Souff.2671

Maybe it’s not the 100 rings that reduces motivation but actually the 1000 runs necessary to get those. Take a break. Go see that yellow thing in the air, go walk in that green thing next to the blue thing resembling the Elon river. Take one of those things resembling queen Jennah or lady Kasmeer with you and offer them one of those yellow norn-like fluids. Come back once fractal loot has been improved.

lol

At least, we really hope some new prop-up in FoTM. I have never seen any new feature since it’s released.