Playable Races

Playable Races

in Suggestions

Posted by: Cosmosis.4783

Cosmosis.4783

New playable races

I don’t know about everyone else, but I would love to see some new playable races. Some of these could include:

• Hylek
  • Skritt
  • Quaggan
  • Kodan
  • Tengu

Obviously, this wouldn’t include any enemy-only races, but just races who may be seen as friendly NPC’s throughout the world. However, if “unfriendly” races were to be introduced as playable, it could be done so with a system similar to the Alliance/Horde system in WoW and could include races such as:

• Troll
  • Dredge
  • Grawl
  • Ettin
  • Minotaur
  • Risen/Branded (of any specific race)
  • Jotun (Maybe… They’re quite large)

Quaggan would love to play as itself

(edited by Cosmosis.4783)

Playable Races

in Suggestions

Posted by: Dreamwalker.3617

Dreamwalker.3617

I’m going to have to spoil your day.

Just have to point this out: trolls, ettins, and minotaurs have little/no language, no culture, no civilization of any kind; they’re really just animals. Risen/Branded are mindless slaves.

The only one of those races I think is happening is the Kodan. Because, c’mon, they’re just kitten awesome.

And the Tengu. Don’t forget the Tengu.

That was so funny, I laughed twice.

Playable Races

in Suggestions

Posted by: Cosmosis.4783

Cosmosis.4783

Right, right. I’m not quite hoping for many of these, just more variety would be nice. I agree with you completely. Also THANK YOU. I completely forgot about Tengu, they’re one of my favourite races.

(edited by Cosmosis.4783)

Playable Races

in Suggestions

Posted by: poisonedsodapop.9348

poisonedsodapop.9348

I could go for some coo quaggans. I think most people would. I don’t care about any of the other races but it’d be nice to know more about them.