Please Change Reset Time for Daily Achievements

in Suggestions

Posted by: Angel.6085

Angel.6085

I think the daily achievements are reset at a silly time. In EST zone, they reset around 8:00 pm. Even in California, that’s 5 pm. In both time zones there are people playing through that time period. I’m aware that a lot of people play in the early morning hours, but I suggest moving the time to 12AM PST/3AM EST.

This gives people time after work not to get too far into the daily achievements, just to have them reset, and people who like to play later at night can do them comfortably before or after.

Currently I feel rushed or cheated by having them cut off before I can finish them. I feel I work a fairly “normal” schedule in the scheme of things. I work in the morning and during the day then I have classes in the afternoon. I feel a lot of people fall into similar categories, and I think a reset time change would be beneficial to many.

Thanks for the time to read this!

YB>DB>BG>SOR>TC>BG>FA>DB>SOS>BP Guardian
Formerly [rB], [OPED], [Choo]
Guild Leader [DN] Digital Nemesis

in Suggestions

Posted by: Lord Aargadon.4135

Lord Aargadon.4135

I wish we could set our own time time for the daily reset.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Nostromo.4126

Nostromo.4126

Leave it as it is. If we can’t pick or own time, or have it work per timezone, then leave it as midnight UTC. It’s about time you yanks felt 1% of the pain most of the rest of the world has to go through in mmos with this & many other disadvantages, just because we’re not in the centre of the universe. Whining about a totally optional part of the game happening at 5pm in 1 timezone out of 24+ in the world…really? boggle
(for the record, it happens at 11am here, which is a real PITA on weekends,, but I never even thought about complaining about this of all things ANet could/should be fixing).

in Suggestions

Posted by: FlamingFoxx.1305

FlamingFoxx.1305

Haha, unfortunately since the time has to be worldwide to avoid exploitation issues it does end up being at unfortunate times for a lot of people.
I think it’s at around 2-4pm for me, which is when I do most of my playing.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Goatjugsoup.8637

Goatjugsoup.8637

I would love if we could set our own time for it, its 1pm here, also the timing for those one time events has been quite annoying for me too since they are usually in the middle of the day.

Most wanted in game additions: Beastiary, readable books