Please Remove The Black Moa Icon or Make it Available to Everyone

in Suggestions

Posted by: Felstag.1253

Felstag.1253

It is really depressing seeing my happy Ranger pet list filled to the brim with all of the cute and fuzzy animals I have recruited into my personal army of adorable…minus one…One blank space that I will never be able to fill. One feathery friend that will never be apart of my life. It drives me crazy knowing I can never get every pet in the game because of this one little space….please Anet, remove the icon for the black moa for people that don’t have it, or let everyone get it! please!

in Suggestions

Posted by: spacemayu.4817

spacemayu.4817

The Black Moa is chained like a slave… I don’t like it

in Suggestions

Posted by: Spaceman.1063

Spaceman.1063

I may be missing something here, but doesn’t the same also apply to Black Widow Spider, Rainbow Jellyfish and White Raven?

Why is only Black Moa special?

“However, as this discussion has no real goal except complaining about the thief,
I will now close it.” – Moderator

in Suggestions

Posted by: Angry Helper.2915

Angry Helper.2915

Well, technically… If you buy GW1… You can get the moa. Although I do agree with you… stupid mistfire wolves.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Musta.9803

Musta.9803

I have the black moa and you dont

nana nana boo boo, stick your head in doo doo

in Suggestions

Posted by: Spaceman.1063

Spaceman.1063

Mistfire Wolf can be bought ingame for 2000 gems (which is a bit much for a worthless skill, but at least not deal breaking), and doesn’t require you to play a wholly different outdated game that isn’t even a proper MMORPG.

“However, as this discussion has no real goal except complaining about the thief,
I will now close it.” – Moderator

in Suggestions

Posted by: Snoring Sleepwalker.9073

Snoring Sleepwalker.9073

Everyone can get the Black Moa. If they buy GW1 and grind out the HoM points. But it’s going to be a lot of work for you to do if you start now.

Hiding them would be a good idea.

in Suggestions

Posted by: FurMaz.1645

FurMaz.1645

Why would they remove it because you don’t like it there, one person? You can always go back to GW1 and get your HoM points.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Nels the Cornwhisperer.8025

Nels the Cornwhisperer.8025

Why waste time and energy hiding pets for people who don’t have them, and showing pets for people who do, when there are so many more important things Devs could be doing with pets? Like adding the Alpine Stalker, the only good looking cat in the game, as a possible pet.

How far that little candle throws its beams!
So shines a good deed in a naughty world.
- William Shakespear

in Suggestions

Posted by: Felstag.1253

Felstag.1253

Ya, but it’s down right frusterating! It’s like playing pokemon, but you cant catch/trade Pikachu, Ghastly and Ponyta…but every time you go and select new pokemon, the game goes “Hey….bet you want these sweet pokemon, too bad you will never catch them all, loser!”

And saying “Go play GW1” isn’t a valid argument. I don’t know if you have played the game recently, but its not exactly hoppin….And it makes it only harder and more time consuming.

It’s not like it would be terribly complicated to do either, and the satisfaction it would give us completionists would mean the world.

@Spaceman, thanks! I forgot about those two as well.

in Suggestions

Posted by: MithranArkanere.8957

MithranArkanere.8957

It’s a GW1 Hall of Monuments pet.

There’s four of them.

Anyone can get them, all you have to do is fill the Hall of Monument.
It takes between 6 and 1 moth, depending on how much you play.

SUGGEST-A-TRON says:
PAY—ONCE—UNLOCKS—ARE—ALWAYS—BETTER.
No exceptions!