Please address the FoV issue.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Hammerholm.7218

Hammerholm.7218

Hi.

I usually don’t hang out at the forums very often but as a GW2 fan and a long time PC gamer I light to shed some light on this subject. I’ll let my image speak for itself, I personally can’t stand the narrowed field of view in GW2 and I honestly wonder if I’m the only one out there with this issue or not.

http://cl.ly/image/1s1e001p2P1q/Image%202012-10-01%20at%2010.07.48%20PM.png

Note: No exploits are used to obtain a larger field of view; All you need to do is to run the game in windowed mode and reduce the client windows height (not the width).

Sincerely /H

Attachments:

(edited by Hammerholm.7218)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Shandim.8694

Shandim.8694

Well if you did a forum search you’d quickly find out that you indeed were not the only one with this issue.

(edited by Shandim.8694)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Hammerholm.7218

Hammerholm.7218

Well if you did a forum search you’d quickly find out that you indeed were not the only one with this issue.

I’ve done that, however I feel like we are all left clueless considering there has been no response from Arenanet regarding this. Perhaps it’s only me but I feel like the more threads that pop up regarding this matter and the more it’s discussed, (because the older threads are pushed back several pages and some of them have even gone off topic) the higher the chance it is for Arenanet to take a notice.

Sincerely
/H