Please buff Warrior Greatsword F1 ability

in Suggestions

Posted by: BananaMatrix.3702

BananaMatrix.3702

It’s pretty bad, not worth using. I think it’d be a good idea to give it a bit of a damage boost, even if you make it a timed cast like the rifle F1 ability, which is pretty darn good!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Latinkuro.9420

Latinkuro.9420

I agree with this, the damage is crappy and the animation takes a bit to long to end so it leaves you wide open for retaliation, no reason at all to use it.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Mojo.1930

Mojo.1930

You do realise it grants 3 seconds of Fury for each block of Adrenaline right?
The F1 for the GS isn’t about the initial damage, you get 9seconds of 20% additional crit.

in Suggestions

Latinkuro.9420

The F1 for the GS isn’t about the initial damage, you get 9seconds of 20% additional crit.

that’s not really useful to a warrior….we have the rage elite signet that grants us fury, might and swiftness for 30 seconds I’d rather have the damage component raised a notch or two to around 5k damage or so just a bit less than the rifle one, though I think that if a rifle can do that much damage a huge blade to your face should do even more damage.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Korrigan.4837

Korrigan.4837

that’s not really useful to a warrior….we have the rage elite signet that grants us fury, might and swiftness for 30 seconds I’d rather have the damage component raised a notch or two to around 5k damage or so just a bit less than the rifle one, though I think that if a rifle can do that much damage a huge blade to your face should do even more damage.

Hum… the F1 skill will also increase the duration of any existing fury buff. If you play smart, you can get full time +20% crit. Even when your signet is active, the F1 skill’s fury buff is not lost.

The Farstar Alliance [TFA] – Gandara Server.
A PvX guild for mature players with a life.

in Suggestions

Latinkuro.9420

No it’s not lost it will just stack of course but,
I’d rather have it bash you in the face for 5-7k damage.

Also I feel like the mending healing ability works kind of backwards, it should remove conditions 1st than heal you not the other way around otherwise what’s the point.

Not 100% sure about this mending issue it just feels like it heals 1st and removes conditions after.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Progulous.1763

Progulous.1763

Arcing Slice is not worth using because of the traits that give +12% Damage and +9% Crit Chance. The value of these passives will always outweigh the +20% (Net +11%) crit you get from Fury. The value of this Burst is lessened even more by the ubiquity of the Fury boon in the Warrior’s skill set. I really think it was a better skill back when it gave might. Then again, Might is pretty ubiquitous in the Warrior skill set, too.

I say get rid of the Fury boon and double its damage. That’ll make it “bursty”.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Cynikal.2637

Cynikal.2637

As a warrior, I tend to keep my adrenaline full and use the +damage trait from adrenaline(15%?) and to be honest, i could count the number of times on my hands i’ve used the F1 skill.

With this big ferocious animation of yelling and jumping and swinging the blade down, it should do more damage. Instead, people just kinda giggle.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Nibbler.6130

Nibbler.6130

Yeah greatsword F1 is useless. With my traits i do way more damage when my adrenaline is full and i on’t need that crit buff beacuse of my elite skill (ond other slot skills).