Please change frak weapon skins

in Suggestions

Posted by: randomfightfan.4091

randomfightfan.4091

Because I accidentally salvaged the mace skin today… First skin I got in 38 lvls of frak. I was spam salvaging to clear my inv(as usual after a frak run), accidentally clicked on the skin, NO prompt or anything, just instant salvaged as if it was a blue… Really sucks…

Luckily it wasn’t the dagger or sword skin that I so desperately want but isn’t fun all the same.

Also, to anyone who wants to know, I got 3 ectos, 1 ori ore, and 1 massive blond moment from the salvage.

Check out my page for some good thiefisms :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/randomfightfan/videos?view=0&flow=grid

in Suggestions

Posted by: Master Archer Nente.9284

Master Archer Nente.9284

Seemed a little unclear what you are asking but I’m going to assume you mean that they should add a prompt that indicates, “Are you sure you would like to salvage/sell this?”

If this is the case, I’d support it.

Character: Kyou Fujibayashi ~Mesmer
Guilds: Tears of the Ascended [ToA] | Legion of Dhuum[LoD]

in Suggestions

randomfightfan.4091

Lol, that’s exactly what I meant. The title was to draw in attention and the story was to clarify. It seems that I didn’t do that as well as I had thought though :s

in Suggestions

Posted by: Omniwar.4985

Omniwar.4985

Thats why it is a fine idea to buy the exotic and rare bags from the fractal vendor, all the goodies automaticly go in there and the craps go in all other bags

in Suggestions

Posted by: Koga.7215

Koga.7215

Thats why it is a fine idea to buy the exotic and rare bags from the fractal vendor, all the goodies automaticly go in there and the craps go in all other bags

this exactly. I run 2-3 normal 20slot bags, then 1-2 fractal uncommon, 1 fractal rare, 1 fractal exotic, 1 crafting and 1 invis bag. All the blues go at the top with my greens/rare/exotic neatly separated and the crafting bag keeps the top normal bags from filling too fast so that the blues dont mix into my greens. when i hit the forge/vender/salvage to see what i am going to do with each item, it is easy to see what is what.

in Suggestions

randomfightfan.4091

that suggestion doesn’t work for me since I already have full 20 slot bags and don’t want to get rid of them

in Suggestions

Posted by: Omniwar.4985

Omniwar.4985

that suggestion doesn’t work for me since I already have full 20 slot bags and don’t want to get rid of them

Obviously fork doesnt work for you if you only want to use a spoon.

Youre given a solution that is near perfect, but not good enough for you.

Some people…

in Suggestions

Posted by: Zahld.4956

Zahld.4956

Send your bags to another character.