Please fix the font on the TP.

in Suggestions

Posted by: RLD.7439

RLD.7439

The font becomes quite obscured when your UI is set to small. I have a 1920×1080 resolution and enjoy the little bit more screen real estate the small setting affords.

“If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.” -CS

in Suggestions

Posted by: Mehstar.1637

Mehstar.1637

It’s barely legible on my display too. All other fonts in the game are excellent, except this window.

I too have 1920×1080 and am playing in windowed mode with borders.

Thanks!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Exitas.6012

Exitas.6012

Same for me, it would be nice to know if A-net folks are aware and if a fix is in the works?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Callmehyde.1894

Callmehyde.1894

Same for me – I had to set my UI to Normal because I couldn’t stand/read the text on the TP. I would really like this to be fixed so I can use the small UI.

in Suggestions

Posted by: forrest.5639

forrest.5639

/Agreed

Not a game breaker by any means, but it would be nice to be able to read the prices without clicking into the items :-D

in Suggestions

Posted by: Shael.4703

Shael.4703

Same here. Ever since they re-released the TP, the font is hard to read and usually hurt my eyes – I’ll probably go blind and blame ANet for it soon (I’m exaggerating obviously, but you get the idea).

I’m using small UI with screen resolution of 1600×900, 20" monitor (Samsung S20B300B), and it’s already hard and painful to read. I am not surprised it is even messed up in higher resolutions.

My blog/sites: gameshogun & Tomes of Knowledge

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kumu Honua.2751

Kumu Honua.2751

Yep. Small UI with squished text =(

Sylvari Guardian. – Dragonbrand.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Tom.3497

Tom.3497

I’m joining to this request. It’s Impossible to read anything in tp which makes the one and the only thing that I don’t like so far. Keep doing great job and please, find some time to fix it.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Uder.9187

Uder.9187

Yes pls happens on small ui scale.

The Iron Triangle – Desolation
Leina Shade | Svea Lightbringer | Maximus Ironhide | Mara Deathblossom

in Suggestions

Posted by: Exitas.6012

Exitas.6012

I just want to add that I need to use the small ui setting because on medium and large it pushes the chat box up into the middle of the left side, eating up visibility. If we were allowed to move the chat box back down to the corner this would not even be an issue for me. However, since we can’t do that, I’m forced to use small ui and cross my eyes to read the TP listings.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Ten.8421

Ten.8421

I have reported this weeks ago and am continuously shocked it’s still not been fixed. It’s a small fix, but it’s incredibly important… as it stands, the fact that using the trading post is either physically painful or forces me to go through additional menus twice is a strong deterrent from the using the trade post at all.

Gamut Gaming Group [GGG], an inclusive non-oppression, non-prejudice, non-normativity group.

in Suggestions

Posted by: wildmanviper.4351

wildmanviper.4351

I had to revert back to normal font when on the TP

in Suggestions

Posted by: Filosophi.7251

Filosophi.7251

I run triple monitors, each in varying displays as I like HD HQ and the ability to have the standard 4:3 when desired. Everything from 1920×1080 to 1600×900 and my 4:3

The problem is in the text when it’s in windowed mode. What I’ve found is when I need the TP or to read something illegible I have to ALT-ENTER to go to full screen mode, which completely dominates my monitors. This does allow me to read it, but it makes it impossible to research stuff and use the game at the same time.

in Suggestions

Posted by: SPARTdAN.2091

SPARTdAN.2091

Same here, hope this can get a fix soon.

in Suggestions

Posted by: curtegg.5216

curtegg.5216

Please fix this issue. The font is bad in window mode (I’m on a 30" and use part of the screen for other things).