Please give us new Legendary Weapon Skin In GemStore

in Suggestions

Posted by: hellokittyonline.7532

hellokittyonline.7532

Do want!

Anet please give it to us, You guys already ruined T3 armors. Doesn’t hurt for the people who have jobs and want legendary. Willing to Pay 30 bucks.

Thanks.

I want Bitfrost thx

in Suggestions

Posted by: Beorn Saxon.4762

Beorn Saxon.4762

Do want!

Anet please give it to us, You guys already ruined T3 armors. Doesn’t hurt for the people how have jobs and want legendary.

Thanks.

I want Bitfrost thx

perfect, this is exactly the statement they have made. I’m sure once the new legendaries come out, the old skins will be in the gem store for 5 dollars.

Tarnished Coast
Critical Impact [Crit]

in Suggestions

Posted by: Silferas.3841

Silferas.3841

I’d like human medium T3 on my norn ranger and norn heavy t3 on my human guardian. Don’t really care for the rest of culturals but I am sure they will be available quite soon. Oh and I want refunds for my 5 cultural T3s and stuff attached to them like transmutation stones ect., which is about 800-ish gold altogether. I’d rather pay for them with my credit card than slave away farming gold in a game I should be enjoying.

And I’d like the legendaries too, willing to pay for them ofcourse.

[Path] of the Immortals – a guild for veterans – Join us
[S]illy [L]ittle [U]gly [T]rolls – our little dungeon forum community
“My mind has left, my body follows”

in Suggestions

Posted by: fellyn.5083

fellyn.5083

I’d pay 5 bucks for a frostfang skin. Apparently nothing is off limits to anet now so it’d be nice if they could make it happen.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Iason Evan.3806

Iason Evan.3806

I’d like human medium T3 on my norn ranger and norn heavy t3 on my human guardian. Don’t really care for the rest of culturals but I am sure they will be available quite soon. Oh and I want refunds for my 5 cultural T3s and stuff attached to them like transmutation stones ect., which is about 800-ish gold altogether. I’d rather pay for them with my credit card than slave away farming gold in a game I should be enjoying.

And I’d like the legendaries too, willing to pay for them ofcourse.

I am on board with wanting a refund for my Emperor Title. Transmutation costs and rune costs too. I am pretty ticked off about this. If you go back throughout my post history, my comments have always been pretty level headed and fair. I am not rude to devs or posters. This update has me as upset as I can be about a game. It’s a game so whatever, but I worked my tail off for my Emperor Title.

Between this and resetting people’s progress in Fractals, it’s pretty disconcerting. A lot of the bugs that we were telling you guys about haven’t been fixed in the Fractals either.

Leader of The Guernsey Milking Coalition [MiLk] Sanctum of Rall

in Suggestions

Posted by: daimasei.4091

daimasei.4091

Next update: Eternity with a flame/frost theme available as a dagger skin O.O

Why fix the Necromancer for free when we can charge $$$ for the Revenant
-ArenaNet

in Suggestions

Posted by: Protoavis.9107

Protoavis.9107

legendary skins with slight cosmetic differences would be a huge hit $$$
while were at it, HoM rewards with tweaks, just add some shinies to the heritage armor, no one’s gonna know.

Thanks

Let us buy vendor mats (eg spools of thread) in 250 stacks, end the excessive clicking.

in Suggestions

Posted by: GimpCent.9268

GimpCent.9268

Ghastly shield with blue flames sounds nice, 10 bucks please

in Suggestions

Posted by: Teofa Tsavo.9863

Teofa Tsavo.9863

I’ll pay 25 bucks for the “Scarlet” profession and then glow in the knowledge that the
game is all about me.

Ley lines. The perfect solution to deadlines and writers block. Now in an easy open Can.

in Suggestions

fellyn.5083

while were at it, HoM rewards with tweaks, just add some shinies to the heritage armor, no one’s gonna know.

Thanks

They’re already reusing HoM rewards. They started with fellblade.

in Suggestions

Protoavis.9107

Thanks

They’re already reusing HoM rewards. They started with fellblade.

I’m still waiting for the rest of it dagnabit! I wants me them daggers

Let us buy vendor mats (eg spools of thread) in 250 stacks, end the excessive clicking.

in Suggestions

Beorn Saxon.4762

I’d like a consumable that unlocks all way points, or better yet, gives 100% map completion, because you know, none of that actually makes you stronger, so there is no harm in selling it.

Tarnished Coast
Critical Impact [Crit]

in Suggestions

Posted by: Viking Jorun.5413

Viking Jorun.5413

Guys, it was a one-time reskin. Stop being sheep and deal with it. People aren’t going to ever say, “Pff, you have the t3 cultural instead of the $10 gem store armor? LOOOSERR.” If you want to have the original look, go out and buy it for 119g. It’s not like this armor is going anywhere, so please; cope with it.

On a side note, a moderator really needs to merge all of these threads whining about the Flamekissed armor, it’s getting out of hand.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Dr Ritter.1327

Dr Ritter.1327

Guys, it was a one-time reskin. Stop being sheep and deal with it. People aren’t going to ever say, “Pff, you have the t3 cultural instead of the $10 gem store armor? LOOOSERR.” If you want to have the original look, go out and buy it for 119g. It’s not like this armor is going anywhere, so please; cope with it.

On a side note, a moderator really needs to merge all of these threads whining about the Flamekissed armor, it’s getting out of hand.

The only sheep are the ones who are buying the new set. The first goal I had in this game was to get the human t3 set (heavy as i’m guard) so I would be kitten ed if my hard work was devalued because you can get the same kitten at a discount from the gem store with a little glowy effect. Cultural armor is called “CULTURAL” for a reason, its unique to that one race

The Paragon
[KICK] You’re out of the Guild
#beastgate

in Suggestions

Beorn Saxon.4762

Guys, it was a one-time reskin. Stop being sheep and deal with it. People aren’t going to ever say, “Pff, you have the t3 cultural instead of the $10 gem store armor? LOOOSERR.”

It’s not a 1 time reskin, they did this with HoM skins, now again with this. they think it’s an acceptable practice and will continue doing it. people enjoy earning hard to get things, and this armor was 1) bound by race and 2) costly. And now it’s neither, bc anet wanted to make a few bucks off of it.

Tarnished Coast
Critical Impact [Crit]

in Suggestions

Posted by: Ganathar.4956

Ganathar.4956

Guys, it was a one-time reskin. Stop being sheep and deal with it. People aren’t going to ever say, “Pff, you have the t3 cultural instead of the $10 gem store armor? LOOOSERR.”

It’s not a 1 time reskin, they did this with HoM skins, now again with this. they think it’s an acceptable practice and will continue doing it. people enjoy earning hard to get things, and this armor was 1) bound by race and 2) costly. And now it’s neither, bc anet wanted to make a few bucks off of it.

Even if it was a 1 time thing and it never happens again, which I doubt, we still have the big issue of humans no longer having a light t3 cultural set while all other races still do. It’s pretty ridiculous.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Sharkinu.8096

Sharkinu.8096

Here’s an idea. wait for it…

Frostfang…..with flames!

I’m a genius!

in Suggestions

Protoavis.9107

maybe we can get The Predator with purple projectiles (what it originally had and I was working towards until they changed it and I sold off the precursor….don’t want the orange)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Vanthian.9267

Vanthian.9267

Frostfang…..with flames!

I’m a genius!

Flamekissedfrostfang

in Suggestions

fellyn.5083

Frostfang…..with flames!

I’m a genius!

I’ll take it. It would go nicely with my dead stop shield.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Teofa Tsavo.9863

Teofa Tsavo.9863

How about a bow that shoots, um, Zebras. Multicolored ones, with uh.. arcs of skittles.

Ley lines. The perfect solution to deadlines and writers block. Now in an easy open Can.

in Suggestions

fellyn.5083

How about a bow that shoots, um, Zebras. Multicolored ones, with uh.. arcs of skittles.

I could go for some skittles, as well.

in Suggestions

Posted by: tomlin.8204

tomlin.8204

That armour is tacky anyway.

“meta” this, “meta” that. Please stop saying the word “meta”.

in Suggestions

Posted by: papryk.6273

papryk.6273

Do want!

Anet please give it to us, You guys already ruined T3 armors. Doesn’t hurt for the people who have jobs and want legendary. Willing to Pay 30 bucks.

Thanks.

I want Bitfrost thx

if they do that I will unistall the game…and I’m sure other ppl with legendaries will do the same.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

They already did that to fellblade. And most people were ridiculing those that protested.

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

in Suggestions

Posted by: Jordo.5913

Jordo.5913

LOL @ everyone farming legendaries!

bout to be in the gem store for 20 bucks!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Xae Isareth.1364

Xae Isareth.1364

I think a lot of people with legendaries will just quit the game if this happens. As un-legendary legendaries are, going through all the pain and toil to craft one was still a rite of passage for me.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Whitey.6185

Whitey.6185

This is about the most stupid thing Anet has done with the game.

Human: “Look at my awesome gear that is unique to my race that only humans can wear.”
Norn: “Oh hey, I’m wearing your armour, but a better version.”
Asura: “Yep, me too.”
Human: “WTF? I’m going to wear Norn T3 then.”
Norn: “You can’t, it’s for Norn only.”
Trahearne: “This wont end well…”

Good job ArenaNet.

in Suggestions

fellyn.5083

This is about the most stupid thing Anet has done with the game.

Human: “Look at my awesome gear that is unique to my race that only humans can wear.”
Norn: “Oh hey, I’m wearing your armour, but a better version.”
Asura: “Yep, me too.”
Human: “WTF? I’m going to wear Norn T3 then.”
Norn: “You can’t, it’s for Norn only.”
Trahearne: “This wont end well…”

Good job ArenaNet.

If Trahearne was real it would probably have been his idea to begin with. #1 glory thief world wide. He can’t be happy until he’s put everyone else in his shadow.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Sunshine.4680

Sunshine.4680

Why even bother with racial armors now? Let’s have everyone get them, would make a race easier. Now you don’t have to worry bout that pesky human only or norn only problems. I’d like Heavy norn armors please.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Bornthisway.4609

Bornthisway.4609

+1 15charsssssss

in Suggestions

Posted by: McSlappy.1372

McSlappy.1372

Hahaha it may be useful to buy off the TP for testing out builds and what not with the switchable stats. However then I’d put it back in the bank and equip the Ascended I’d make for the end build. Because honestly a texture map on a square poly(okay two triangles) is not a very legendary graphic.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Avster.1935

Avster.1935

Yes they will…yes a few of us will say that. We aren’t being sheep we are just waiting to see how ANet responds to this, they sure are taking their sweet time to draft an apology response as usual.

I think a lot of people with legendaries will just quit the game if this happens. As un-legendary legendaries are, going through all the pain and toil to craft one was still a rite of passage for me.

I think anyone with a hint of intellect will quit this game. Those who stay, well…no comment, power to them.

Evelyn Whitehawk | Exalted Legend | Demons’s Demise | I Transmuted My Legendary Medium Coat

(edited by Avster.1935)

in Suggestions

Posted by: mXz.4512

mXz.4512

If they did this, and deem the work so many people (and myself) have gone or going through just to make their legendaries pointless.. I would straight up quit and uninstall this game in a heartbeat.

That’s an even bigger slap in the face than this armor commotion.

Yes I’m a vet, yes I’m salty. Problem?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

Since cultural armor is no longer cultural, I want Sylvari “cultural” armor for my Norn necro.

ANet, please release in the gem store for less than the price of the real thing.

You know you want to.