Please implement cosmetic outfit - will pay!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Wednesday.8059

Wednesday.8059

So, I am finding more and more really beautiful armor sets in the game, but even when I buy loads of fine transmutation stones, I have to decide which one to wear and which one to destroy. And I can’t just change my outfit when I feel like it. That is very sad. Especially with the option to collect hundreds of dyes.

• There’s a gorgeous crafted set (or several) that costs enough in materials/gold that you want to keep it.
  • There is a gorgeous karma set (or several) that will eat up almost all of your karma points, plus you might need different stats on that set.
  • There is a gorgeous dungeon set (or several) that might be the perfect incentive to run that dungeon. A lot of times. But you already have that other set you don’t want to destroy, so why grinding that dungeon, no-one else seems to want to run?

There’s more nice sets, but let’s leave it at that.
That’s the things that we players miss out on.
What does Arena-Net miss out on?

• Me buying a cosmetic outfit slot, obviously.
  • Me buying lots of bank storage and bag space for my full wardrobe, because I could collect all the pretty things in the world and make use of them.
  • Me buying more dyes to make my pretty things even cooler.
  • Me buying things that you guys didn’t even put on the gem store yet.

(edited by Wednesday.8059)

in Suggestions

Posted by: golab.6354

golab.6354

I second this. When I was playing LOTRO I spent a lot of money on cosmetic outfits and would gladly do so in GW. The town clothes slot is soooo limited, it’d be great to be able to actually have cosmetic armor slots as well. Please think about implementing this.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Wednesday.8059

Wednesday.8059

Exactly. I change my outfit in LOTRO quite often. Because I can and because there’s a lot of nice pieces around. Furthermore, you can even mix and match different kinds of armor and clothing for the cosmetic slot. It seems there’s some kind of ‘glitch problem’ with that in this game, but I guess one could live with just being able to use one kind of armor. But without transmutating them, because that means you loose 50% of your hard earned stuff.

There has to be another way to make money out of our vanity!

(edited by Wednesday.8059)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Isende.2607

Isende.2607

yesyesyespleasepleaseplease

in Suggestions

Posted by: Altariel.4610

Altariel.4610

We need more vanity… and plz add wardrobe….

in Suggestions

Posted by: hithlain.4385

hithlain.4385

Please yes, an outfit slot like in LOTRO would be wonderful ^^

in Suggestions

Posted by: Nightarch.2943

Nightarch.2943

I support this. It’s a crying shame ArenaNet does not pay attention to this forum section.

Guild Wars 2 is not a sequel to the original Guild Wars but merely an alternative story setting.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Amadan.9451

Amadan.9451

they do actually. i saw some suggestion implemented in the game.
i would like a wardrobe, it is so much needed i think not necessarily all armor should be turned in to skins, i would keep some stats diversity for different purposes. i would also buy with gems a wallet for all the tokens this game has.
i’m sure i would easily fill my bank slots in some other ways

Looking for a gay friendly guild?
Join the Rainbow Pride

in Suggestions

Posted by: Brian.9524

Brian.9524

I like this idea. Provides much greater freedom for changing your style.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Umei.7052

Umei.7052

<3 this! always LF new armor sets and can never get rid of the old ones…