Please neuter the blasted wolves.

in Suggestions

Posted by: RavenDaughter.1857

RavenDaughter.1857

Right now, every bloody wolf in the game can howl to summon reinforcements. Then their reinforcements can howl to summon reinforcements. And THOSE reinforcements can howl to summon reinforcements. And so on and so forth into bloody infinity.

It also appears that Veteran wolves can summon MULTIPLE reinforcements—which, again, can howl to summon yet more reinforcements!

Please put some kind of cap on this ability (if there is one, I sure haven’t seen it). It’s getting ridiculous.

in Suggestions

Posted by: ecthelion.6794

ecthelion.6794

You have to either AoE them or just not fight them.

There’s no Must Fight enounter with wolves.

Agree on your point though, the summon reinforcements chain is ridiculous.

in Suggestions

Posted by: frazazel.7501

frazazel.7501

Are you sure? All the times I’ve fought wolves, only the original wolf has the ability to summon wolves (you can see this under its health bar). The reinforcements come in with about half as much max health, and cannot summon new ones. If you kill the original wolf first, you should be ok.

in Suggestions

Posted by: TwiceDead.1963

TwiceDead.1963

I love this! Its so fun running away with over a dozen wolves chasing you!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Cinder.4865

Cinder.4865

Are you sure? All the times I’ve fought wolves, only the original wolf has the ability to summon wolves (you can see this under its health bar).

This has been my experience, too. Are you sure you aren’t having normal wolves spawn on top of you?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Tom Gore.4035

Tom Gore.4035

@TwiceDead we just need the benny hill music playing when we run off with a pack of angry wolves at our heels.

One – Piken Square