Plush Griffon

Plush Griffon

in Suggestions

Posted by: notebene.3190

notebene.3190

I know he was overpowered in WvW, stun-locking opponents and perma-invis.

I know he was able to heal far more than 5 people at a time with virtually no down time.

I know I could send him up jump puzzles to teleport me past content.

But for the love of [insert favorite deity or inanimate object], could we please, please, please get Plush Griffon some training?

Thank you.

Plush Griffon

in Suggestions

Posted by: Imperatora.7654

Imperatora.7654

me thinks you put in the wrong link…

Plush Griffon

in Suggestions

Posted by: notebene.3190

notebene.3190

me thinks you put in the wrong link…

Not at all. My Plush Griffon needs lessons.

Swimming lessons.

Because somebody, a few months back, decide Plush Griffon could no longer swim, because they didn’t give him proper animation. So he would either run in place underwater or glide.

Which…was deemed as ‘game breaking’ [?], or maybe it was ‘immersion breaking’ (which…don’t even get me started on that phrase, and talk about subjective), so they despawn the poor guy when you go swimming and he doesn’t respawn.

He’s the only pet that does that, and as such, he’s become kinda a drag. I paid gems for that guy in the TP too (since I made the doll, and you can only make one).

I’d like someone to give him swimming lessons. I don’t particularly care that he runs in place or glides. I … just can’t think of any good reason why they didn’t leave him alone. For those of us who have the Griffon, sure it was a bit silly he glided or ran in place, but he was still out pet, and he would still follow us anywhere. Now it’s swim, shore, open bag, double click, run, swim, shore, open bag, double click.

It’s starting to get a bit like buying cupcakes with candy. I swear I think that cupcake vendor is my doctor. “Now, you just had 3 cupcakes. Are you ‘sure’ you should be eating another cupcake?” YES!