Poison/bleeding damage after fight

in Suggestions

Posted by: Assassin Hans.9875

Assassin Hans.9875

Hi,

could you please find a solution for the problem of getting poisoned/bleeding at the last hit of a foe? It happens frequently that healing is on recharge, I kill my foe but at the last strike, I’m poisoned for 15s. Now, the poison downs me and there is NO enemy anymore that I can down. Not only is this an inevitable death, it also costs a lot of time being downed and not being able to go to a waypoint, since I’m in combat.
A fix would be that combat ends when the last foe dies, instead of when all conditions are over and all foes are dead.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Blacklight.2871

Blacklight.2871

If there are no enemies around, you aren’t dead, only downed. Bandaging will have you back on your feet in a few seconds. It happens rarely to me.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Assassin Hans.9875

Assassin Hans.9875

yeah if you are in a group. But if you are not in a group……….

in Suggestions

Posted by: BioHazard.2147

BioHazard.2147

That is the point of conditions.

in Suggestions

Posted by: MithranArkanere.8957

MithranArkanere.8957

It may seem annoying but they are there so you think ahead, and pay attention to your conditions. They can be seen both as icons and as changes in your character.

Out in the wild, you are not fighting just that one monster. You have to watch for other enemies that may appear around, and the battle may take longer.

It would be nice if both skills and conditions decreased faster once it’s sure there’s no enemies around, but when here’s still enemies within range, it’s on.

SUGGEST-A-TRON says:
PAY—ONCE—UNLOCKS—ARE—ALWAYS—BETTER.
No exceptions!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Aramyre.7083

Aramyre.7083

Like someone said before, that is the point of conditions. If it really bothers you, then you could make sure that you have a condition remover available. As far as I am aware every class should have atleast one.

in Suggestions

Posted by: vonBoomslang.8296

vonBoomslang.8296

Just bandage yourself up. Unless you have, like, maxed bleed stacks on you, it won’t finish you off. The worst that’ll hapkitten you lose sigil stacks.

in Suggestions

Posted by: AlienMagi.7102

AlienMagi.7102

The OP doesn’t seem to know any of the downed skills.

Press 4 when you are down in order to heal yourself and get back up.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Snoring Sleepwalker.9073

Snoring Sleepwalker.9073

yeah if you are in a group. But if you are not in a group……….

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Bandage

Use it.