Polymock with Miniatures

Polymock with Miniatures

in Suggestions

Posted by: Max Lexandre.6279

Max Lexandre.6279

Heya.

I know how it is since I played GW1, but i’m wondering if they could expand Polymock to use Miniatures also!

That’s mainly because Miniatures makes no actual sense some small thing running arround after us, that it goes away every map and we never more remember to activate it…

Then what do you think of when Polymock launches, use Miniatures to be some kind of “Pokemon” in GW2?

For me it’s awesome, an reason to collect them, buy them, etc… ^^

I’m The Best in Everything.
Asura thing.

Polymock with Miniatures

in Suggestions

Posted by: Invictus.1503

Invictus.1503

I would love that, I’m just not sure it logistically makes sense. There are a huge amount of miniatures out there so there would be a huge amount of skills to consider and to balance.

It’s better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Polymock with Miniatures

in Suggestions

Posted by: Dante.1508

Dante.1508

Great idea OP, really Awesome fun.

Polymock with Miniatures

in Suggestions

Posted by: g e o.2589

g e o.2589

I think all purpose in minis is that they will be used in polymock, if you’ve completed LA you have probably seen 5 or 6 arenas in southerns part. there are usually 2 minis in there standing still, I think that some time later they will intoduce us to polymock with minis and that area will be some sort of training place as Polymock Arenas are being prepared by Asura

Polymock with Miniatures

in Suggestions

Posted by: Max Lexandre.6279

Max Lexandre.6279

I think all purpose in minis is that they will be used in polymock, if you’ve completed LA you have probably seen 5 or 6 arenas in southerns part. there are usually 2 minis in there standing still, I think that some time later they will intoduce us to polymock with minis and that area will be some sort of training place as Polymock Arenas are being prepared by Asura

Maybe it is, if it is like GW1, it isn’t.

But I hope it will be using Miniatures for this mini-game. It would make much more sense to get them :P

I’m The Best in Everything.
Asura thing.

Polymock with Miniatures

in Suggestions

Posted by: Irondog.3879

Irondog.3879

Really like this idea OP, polymock in GW1 was great fun!