Possible new class idea's

in Suggestions

Posted by: Barnabus Stinson.1409

Barnabus Stinson.1409

Obviously the game is still fairly new and new classes wont be introduced until expansions come out. But I have been thinking of possible new classes as currently I don’t have one that I feel matches what I want.

1) A death knight style class, focusing on chills and bleeds and melee dps. Not to compare to WoW but I did love the death knight in wow and think it is one of the few possibilities of a 3rd heavy armour profession. Similar to a dervish but with differences. In many ways I imagine it to be an anti Guardian.

Idea’s for its Profession skill.
Have it build up soul charges that can either be consumed (f1) for a damaging swing or something. I was imagining an icy ghostly scythe that attacks near by enemies.
and then (f2) consume souls for a mini heal.

in Suggestions

Posted by: MHE Tiger.4875

MHE Tiger.4875

while a new class would be cool, what you’ve described is a guardian. Guardians, in my opinion, are already very similar to the dervish from gw1. I was a dervish in gw1 (only class I played really) and a Guardian in gw2 and to me, they are very similar. They both are “warrior monk-like” classes focusing on melee and magic. If you noticed in gw1, the dervish had the 2nd highest armor rating behind the warrior. I like the death knight attributes and traits you described though. The soul-eating thing sounds really cool keep the ideas flowin

in Suggestions

Posted by: THE DOCTOR.3510

THE DOCTOR.3510

I think they could make Golemancers a heavy armor class.