Power/Toughness/Condition Damage

in Suggestions

Posted by: juno.1840

juno.1840

I’d love to see this stat combination in the game. As far as which attributes are major/minor I think I’d be happy with any as long as I have the three together!

It’s possible that this combination might be OP, but should any combination of three really be OP if the game is balanced?

Part of me thinks that someone in ANet was thinking “hey, wanna see something funny? Watch this…”

in Suggestions

Posted by: Nretep.2564

Nretep.2564

As long as there’s Power/ Precision/ Critical Damage, there’ll never be an “overpowered” constellation.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Gnat.9405

Gnat.9405

^that. juno may I assume you play Necro lol

in Suggestions

Posted by: juno.1840

juno.1840

No, actually Necro is my least played profession (although the 6/25 patch seems to have made necros pretty happy which is good).

I was working on a tanky mesmer build that’s a hybrid between power and condition damage. Sort of the best-of-all-worlds.

In the short term I settled for Rabid Armor and Knights Jewelry. Unfortunately that’s too heavy on Precision and too weak on Power. But it was the best I could manage to achieve my goals.

Part of me thinks that someone in ANet was thinking “hey, wanna see something funny? Watch this…”

in Suggestions

Posted by: kokocabana.8153

kokocabana.8153

I use a mix of rabid armor and carrion trinkets. Vitality, toughness, power, and precision are all at a decent amount while condition damage is primary on both.

in Suggestions

Posted by: awge.3852

awge.3852

The build suggested would be optimal for rangers, I would love to see that happen.

Mon Fils — Favorable Winds [Wind] — Blackgate
Ranger’s guide to PvP/WvW: http://tinyurl.com/oht3e9z