Profession Specific Weapons and Armor

in Suggestions

Posted by: FranzM.1298

FranzM.1298

What do you think about including one set of armour for each profession but have it be difficult to obtain. Like you have to do a certain amount of achievements based on the class you have for you to get pieces. I think this would encourage people to play around with alternate characters and feel a sense of uniqueness and accomplishment.

My other idea is to sell profession specific weapons in the gem store. Since gems can be acquired by gold it wouldn’t be a pay to win experience (unless of course they would cost over 800 gems :P)

Ele: Book
Necro: Scythe (yus please,because they looked great in GW1 <-nice dps option)
Mes: Whip (Nightmare Court has it? why can’t we?)

Thief: Nunchuks? :P
Ran: Crossbow
Engi: you can go widely creative here XD

War: Great Axe
Guard: Lance

Give me your suggestions to specific armor and weapons as well

in Suggestions

Posted by: Adrianna.3092

Adrianna.3092

for mesmer.. rapier classified as its own weapon type.. it only really fits with mesmer.. should be like a magic based melee weapon… with special moves that sword doesnt have.

i just really want a rapier for mesmer.. especially after seeing mai trinn using one…

ever since gw 1.. mesmers were always shown with rapiers in their hands.. not staffs or wands.. yet even in gw 2.. mesmers still dont have them (unless you pretend sword is like a rapier with its wild slashing which is totally unlike how mesmer should look)

(edited by Adrianna.3092)