PvE Locker

PvE Locker

in Suggestions

Posted by: Herio.5890

Herio.5890

I have found myself having some storage problems lately, I don’t have much room in my inventory and my 2 bank containers are full, purchasing additional slots would be an option but it’s pretty expensive and chaotic.

So I’m wondering if we could have a PvE Locker like we do in sPvP to contain some bartering items like instance tokens (increasing its stacking size to 1.000), it could also contain specific armour sets and weapons, etc. I’d also like to be able to use the deposit all collectibles option with rare crafting materials, that way we’d be able to save some more slots.

Herio, Sylvari Guardian from Gandara.

PvE Locker

in Suggestions

Posted by: Magiofdeath.2745

Magiofdeath.2745

This would be very nice. There’s a achievement for getting all the cultural armors but where do they expect us to put all the cultural armors we’ve bought? I don’t have 5 different trait specs to warrant 5 armor sets, so a pve locker that would work similar to the hall of monuments transmutation skins would be very useful. I wish a developer would respond to this suggestion since there have been multiple threads in regards to this.

Fort Aspenwood | Kurzick ftw!

PvE Locker

in Suggestions

Posted by: kuroi.5467

kuroi.5467

please, please, please, please….

i get it, you make dollars off of us having limited bankspace. but seriously it’s stuffed stupid just with tokens, buffs, and various odds and ends. you seriously want me to store multiple armor sets in here? how am i supposed to give multiple characters multiple armor choices? pleeease.

PvE Locker

in Suggestions

Posted by: Lemuria.3195

Lemuria.3195

The difference is that sPvP gear can be stored only if it’s unmodified. PvE gear is far more varied by nature, with different types (Carrion, Berserker, Valkyrie) giving different stats and gear dropping already equipped with runes and other upgrades rather than blank.

PvP gear on the other hand only gives defense, and has no statistical bonuses aside from what you personally apply to it via runes. The ONLY exception to this rule are the PvP amulets which cannot be stored anyway.