PvE/WvW Skin locker

PvE/WvW Skin locker

in Suggestions

Posted by: RoChan.1926

RoChan.1926

I just noticed that the achievement skins you unlock are unlimited in request and are in a nice place where we can withdraw them. I love that! I wish that previous skins would retro activate into the achievement rewards as well (Halloween back piece, kakra back piece, the rose, dragon helms, etc).

However for other skins, I wish there was something similar to the PvP locker where you could put purchased skins/special skins and then to withdraw them use the silver transmutation stones. For example, if I have back piece with the holo wings but wish to use the desert rose on the same back piece I would need to have the transmute stone in my inventory to replace the skin, but the holo wings skin wouldn’t magically disappear instead they would be replaced into the locker (or closet). That way Anet has a way of obtain and retaining the cash on the stones.

Optee Kaal Allusion | The Evil Empire
[TRY][POV]
“Kitten the yaks, so persistent about everything.” -Ebay

PvE/WvW Skin locker

in Suggestions

Posted by: Etherian.3697

Etherian.3697

I would love this, too. I’d get more skins from the Gem Store, also, if I could have a greater sense of “ownership” of them and reobtain them from the locker whenever I wished.