"PvP Masquerade armor" outside PvP

in Suggestions

Posted by: swin.9481

swin.9481

The PvP Masquerade armor is an awesome armor only available in PvP
It would be great if we could obtain this skin in PvE or WvW.

ty

in Suggestions

Posted by: uknortherner.2670

uknortherner.2670

In the closed beta it was available in PvE as the Tribal armour. I wonder why ANet removed it?

I stole a special snowflake’s future by exercising my democratic right to vote.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Animag.7634

Animag.7634

I definitely agree! There’s no reason in keeping this armor set in PvP only!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Chasind.3128

Chasind.3128

I 100% agree- I think it should be introduced again into PvE – there are many players who do not do PvP & only PvE/WvW – Armors should be across all play types, Not just for one PvP.

in Suggestions

Posted by: swin.9481

swin.9481

And it is not even hard for Anet to implement this because all the models already exist…
Man, I want this armor so badly on my Asura :/

in Suggestions

Posted by: Chasind.3128

Chasind.3128

Please Anet! make this armor available in PvE & WvW!!!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Puandro.3245

Puandro.3245

Bump, i want this too!

GW2 Videos WvW Ele/Thief/Mesmer/Ranger/Warrior PvP Videos
Jade Quarry – Team Savvy – #1 NA WvW Solo Guild

in Suggestions

Posted by: frostflare.6390

frostflare.6390

Please add this. Please, Its not a hard fix, and its a pretty armor that im sure people all over are dieing to get there hands on. Its crazy that it was in game, and now its not. Why do that?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Rizzy.8293

Rizzy.8293

In the closed beta it was available in PvE as the Tribal armour. I wonder why ANet removed it?

Same reason why the Canthan district in Kryta was destroyed

in Suggestions

Posted by: frostflare.6390

frostflare.6390

Its not canthan in the least. And the african themes of Elona are still very pressent. Also on top of that, the canthan district was removed before beta. No one played in that district during the beta. The hole has been there since we saw playthroughs of Divinties reach. It was in there even during the game conventions. Theres a diffrence.

Canthan District was destroyed prior to release, but vastly prior. People played in it, but they would have been inside testers and the game designers. It was removed for cultural reasons(Not good ones imo), but this armor is still IN GAME. I mean its there, its not gone. The just removed it from the PVE and WVW side of the world…Which is insane when its still present in the pvp world. So its not the same situation at all. Anet just removed it from a single aspect of the game. The district was removed from all of the game. Cantha is barely talked about anywhere. Big diffrence, at least as I see it. It is not the same rational.

Also this armor is clearly witch-doctor-ey. But even then, this wich doctor phenomena is not just african in nature. Witch doctors exist in South America too, as well as in New Orleans. So if that was the “reason” they should have removed it from the entire game.

My bigger guess is that there was a code-error, and instead of fixing the error or bug, they just replaced it with a diffrent armor. Becuase that was the easy way out, and justified becuase they had to get the game out of the doors. Thats just the theory though. It probably is not true, but again. Please anet, add it back.

in Suggestions

Posted by: sagath.8746

sagath.8746

Yup, i’ve been posting about this armor since release more or less because I noticed it was one of the few non-girly skimpy outfits for male characters. Its ridiculous that most armors for the dudes, especially light (and event medium) involves lots of cloth covering everything (and we are also sick of long coats and skirts. At least I am). I want my dude character to both look cool and be able to show off some skin just as easily (effortlessly) as female characters. Hell, the opposite seems true of female models, its hard to “cover” them than it is to be revealing in any way.

Straight male gaze thing I guess. Whatever. I want this armor put back. There is no reason for it to be missing since it is available in PvP. And there is no PvP purpose or enjoyment for me without Guild Halls and Guild VS Guild battles (things i never got to enjoy much of in the previous games), but seriously, this is “guild wars”. Only warring between guilds is the large ones that have a monopoly on getting legendaries terribly easy somehow and the small ones who are confused as hell hows its possible to even do so with all that is required for them, but thats another matter.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Fungalfoot.7213

Fungalfoot.7213

Giving this a well deserved bump because I just spotted this armor on the PvP vendor and it looks absolutely fantastic. One of the few armor sets without boots and as such ideal for little asuran feet.

Please bring it back, ArenaNet? There are so many boring armor sets in the game and this one just stands out with all the color and flair.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Rae.3815

Rae.3815

Again, I just saw this in the mists, went on a hunt for it to find PvP only. Sad face!
I would love this in PvE!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Chewablesleeptablet.3185

Chewablesleeptablet.3185

They already have this armor in PvE. Its called Tribal armor or something. Look at any gallery and you will find it.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Fungalfoot.7213

Fungalfoot.7213

It used to exist in PvE but they removed after one of the beta event weekends with no real explanation as to why. Currently the set is PvP exclusive and it’s a real shame as it’s one of the most unique looking sets around.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Flowerpower.6795

Flowerpower.6795

This armor is for skilled necros only. Cof farmer should never get it. I think it should stay in pvp only

in Suggestions

Posted by: chedder.6302

chedder.6302

You can get this for PvE just requires you to do some WvW because you can buy it with Badges of Honor.

President of Believegate

in Suggestions

Posted by: RauwrDinosaur.4687

RauwrDinosaur.4687

Bump! Please make this skin achievable in PvE!

in Suggestions

Posted by: kelkor.4369

kelkor.4369

I just found this topic and completely agree. The masquerade PvP armor should be included in the PvE and WvW areas of the game. I was looking to see what was available in PvP then want looking in the Black Lion TC. Very excited when I saw so many for sale. Then previewed it and what a let down. It had a big poofy skirt. How is a necro supposed to fight enemies in a bid poofy skirt?

So please bring the PvP version over to PvE.