PvP Salvaging Way Slow

PvP Salvaging Way Slow

in Suggestions

Posted by: Vash Past.4385

Vash Past.4385

Just wish we could have like an autosalvage feature, or at least take the “Are you sure?” from pvp salvage.

At pvp level 35 right now, most chests give me nothing new, some give me only one piece of armor. So even to open new chests, I must salvage all the extra garbage armor it has given me. This takes so long with the “Are you sure?” that I just don’t bother anymore. I already have more than enough PvP salvage materials (that it seems I can’t do anything useful with anyway). Plus, I’m not a fan of all that crafting jazz, and there’s no way for me to sell all that junk even if i’m willing to get less back doing it quickly like i would in PvE.

Currently I have over 100 PvP unopened win chests stacked up, just sitting there growing dust. =(

PvP Salvaging Way Slow

in Suggestions

Vash Past.4385

Anyone else having this problem? If not, what are you doing instead?

PvP Salvaging Way Slow

in Suggestions

Posted by: EnemyCrusher.7324

EnemyCrusher.7324

Anyone else having this problem? If not, what are you doing instead?

I open mine and salvage things before matches start or after they finish.

And if you aren’t already, use ‘Deposit All Collectibles’ so you don’t have to check whether or not you have each skin already. Make sure you have an invisible bag for your glory boosters if you do that though.

Light of Honor [Lite] – Founder / Warmaster
Sorrow’s Furnace Commander
“You’re the mount, karka’s ride you instead, and thus they die happy!”-Colin Johanson

(edited by EnemyCrusher.7324)

PvP Salvaging Way Slow

in Suggestions

Vash Past.4385

Yeah, I deposit all collectibles… Like I said, over 100 chests stacked up. How long do you think it would take to salvage all of it piece by painful piece?

PvP Salvaging Way Slow

in Suggestions

Posted by: EnemyCrusher.7324

EnemyCrusher.7324

If you’re in the Heart of the Mists, have a bunch of PvP Salvage Kits in your locker, and have a decent amount of inventory space…20 minutes? You could throw them into the Mystic Forge if you prefer, but I’ve never tried that with PvP gear so I don’t know if it’s worth it.

Light of Honor [Lite] – Founder / Warmaster
Sorrow’s Furnace Commander
“You’re the mount, karka’s ride you instead, and thus they die happy!”-Colin Johanson

PvP Salvaging Way Slow

in Suggestions

Posted by: sistox.9624

sistox.9624

Removing the verification message would be really nice indeed