PvP Suggestion

PvP Suggestion

in Suggestions

Posted by: Drakken.3427

Drakken.3427

I want to be able to duel a friend 1v1 in Lion’s Arch by right clicking his name and selecting “Duel”, and my friend will get a popup asking if he would like to duel.

This way we can teach eachother different strategies like Thief vs Ranger, and go at it a few rounds testing different builds/traits/skills. The only practice should not be against pure enemies.

PvP Suggestion

in Suggestions

Posted by: docMed.7692

docMed.7692

You can go to spvp, join an empty bg, have your friend join you in pvp, and practice there – typically no1 will join and that’s how I accomplish much of my dueling pratice. Not an ideal solution, but a viable one for the time being nonetheless.

PvP Suggestion

in Suggestions

Posted by: Ciuby.4976

Ciuby.4976

It’s a great idea inho, i wanna make 1v1 with friend too, for fun or for make some test with my equipe, i don’t like spvp cause i don’t have my own gear and i can’t make the right test, but is not only for make test, but for add more fun at the game. i think is one of the best MMO but is still “poor” of normally thing like other mmo. maybe, if is possible add an instance pvp zone for make 1v1 will be great, it funny make pvp with your own gear instead of WvW

PvP Suggestion

in Suggestions

Posted by: docMed.7692

docMed.7692

I don’t see them adding duels any time soon, but again, they are making improvements regarding this topic in spvp and you can seek current (empty bg que) and future (rental bg) solutions there.

And yes, this mmo, like any other, has downside’s regarding features, but they’re working on implementing more and it’s quite an amazing game for how young it is.