PvP Tribal and Stalwart armor skin in PvE

in Suggestions

Posted by: Zelothe.9234

Zelothe.9234

Q:

Attachments:

Some people said they didn’t want their players to grind. To which I reply try getting a
legendary weapon in your game without grinding, exploiting, incredible luck, spending
real money or having 100 guildies behind you…

(edited by Zelothe.9234)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Skyline.3249

Skyline.3249

I’ve had my eyes on this armor since the early days too, i want it so bad. Why not just add it to PvE/WvW already?!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Chasind.3128

Chasind.3128

If PvE armors are available in PvP then PvP armors should be available in PvE

I’d love to have this armor

in Suggestions

Zelothe.9234

Wow after 4 days I thought this thread was buried… it’s good to hear that I am not alone, thanks guys.

… also I wish they resolved the structuring of this forum, I feel like there is very little chance for anyone of the art design team (or whoever should this be targeted at) to notice, read and respond to this thread (and all other threads and involved people respectively)

Some people said they didn’t want their players to grind. To which I reply try getting a
legendary weapon in your game without grinding, exploiting, incredible luck, spending

in Suggestions

Posted by: Esplen.3940

Esplen.3940

But… if PvP armors are allowed in PvE, why are Legendaries not allowed in PvP?

in Suggestions

Zelothe.9234

Good question, but I can’t give you the answer. The thing is this armour is possibly the only one which doesn’t have a PvE counterpart with the same skin(I don’t know for certain that there isn’t another armour like that in heavy and medium).

in Suggestions

Posted by: PistolWhip.2697

PistolWhip.2697

No there is also the same on the medium armor, a set called Stalwart, only the Chest is shown properly in pve from a quest reward, the rest of the set is missing…

I’m really upset as I love the stalwart shoulders and they are the only medium armor shoulder set I actually like in the game…

MORE BEARDS OR RIOT

in Suggestions

Zelothe.9234

Updated post and links with Stalwart

in Suggestions

Posted by: danbuter.2314

danbuter.2314

in Suggestions

Posted by: Saron.4178

Saron.4178

I’d definitely like the Stalwart and Commando sets in their entirety available through WvW/PvE. I’ve yet to come across a statement from Anet regarding all the missing pieces (and sets) so hopefully they are aware and working on it.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Hyper Cutter.9376

Hyper Cutter.9376

There’s also the light armor called Rubric in the PVP gallery, which isn’t available either.

in Suggestions

Zelothe.9234

Yeah you are right about Rubric apparently you can only get the chest piece from Personal Story (unconfirmed). Also 3 pieces of commander medium armour are fro PS as well the rest isn’t in PvE.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Zealon.9265

Zealon.9265

Forgive me for the necro-post.

But ever since I first walked into sPvP, coming up to nearly a year ago come August, I’ve had my eyes on the Stalwart set, craving to be able to wear it from outside of the Heart of the Mists.

I have checked through various different forum posts, many claiming that you can get them as personal rewards via-Story Quests. I went through the quests on several different Medium-based characters, each with different factions and neither came up with any parts of the set.

Truly wish that Arena Net would introduce the set to PvE, even if it’s just the Helmet (Commando/Stalwart), it’s just too good NOT to have outside of a PvP environment.

Hopefully in the future, they’ll take pity on us and allow them to be obtained in PvE, whether that be via-Vendors, Drops, Crafting or add them to a future Living Story reward chest.

Those are my two cents, at least.

“It’s only after we’ve lost everything
that we’re free to do anything.”
— Tyler Durden; Fight Club (1999)

in Suggestions

Posted by: SirAmikVarse.2793

SirAmikVarse.2793

Yeah I would love this armor in pve as well, I cant believe it isn’t in the game, I just bought a character select spot and made a ranger just to wear this and its incredibly disappointing to now see you cant get it… I had no idea it wouldn’t be in the real game, why isn’t it?

So many people would like it in the game, add it to an armor vendor or make it craft able, you can put it at the end of a jp, I don’t mind as long as I can get it.

I would just love to wear it… you already have the armor there and ready, can you please make it available? Hardly any work has to go into this :-/

in Suggestions

Posted by: Ranulf.9285

Ranulf.9285

I can’t tell you how often I’ve wished I could get these shoulders for my thief in PvE. I mean, I’m appalled that Anet hasn’t said anything about this, and I feel like we deserve to know if we’ll EVER get the full Stalwart/Tribal/Rubric sets in PvE. I don’t to PvP at all, so that makes it extra irritating for me.

In fact, I recently opened a PvP achievement chest the other day and got [PvP Stalwart Shoulders]. Lemme tell yah, I was pretty much raging about how Anet couldn’t have just given me a PvE version of that instead. :P

in Suggestions

Posted by: Havenfrit.9371

Havenfrit.9371

Definitely want Rubric|Stalwarts|Masquerade to make it to PvE.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Ranulf.9285

Ranulf.9285

It’s totally cool if I bump this, right? ’Cos I am. We need these skins for PvE. >:L

in Suggestions

Posted by: Mist Y.5214

Mist Y.5214

It’s totally cool if I bump this, right? ’Cos I am. We need these skins for PvE. >:L

I think you’re not supposed to bump threads without adding actual content, but hey, if your post gets deleted by a moderator, at least that means SOMEONE is reading it?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Zorby.8236

Zorby.8236

So 2 Medium sets (Stalwart, Commando) and 2 Light sets (Rubric, Masquerade) in PvP are missing from PvE. Which are the 2 Heavy Armors? (curious as I don’t have any heavy char). Also PvE Masquerade is missing in PvP no? Head’s a bit still but does that mean 1 Medium and 1 Heavy PvE sets are missing from PvP as well?

But to the point, all sets should be available in every mode!

Note that there are 2 Masquerade sets, 1 in PvP and 1 in PvE.

~This is the internet, my (or your) opinion doesn’t matter~

in Suggestions

Zelothe.9234

Glad this still concerns a lot of people. Just a reply to previous post, you can get the PvE Masquerade set in PvP, there are 2 sets with the same name and icons but different skins.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Yam.2891

Yam.2891

pls i want stalwart set in wvw

The Lad Guy – aka Mustache Pete
[Trillmatic][SPCA][xmas]

in Suggestions

Posted by: SurfMasta.6049

SurfMasta.6049

No, like honest to God I really want the Stalwart skins in PvE. NOW. ANet, Please please please put this armor in the next update.

in Suggestions

Posted by: dragonkain.3984

dragonkain.3984

Rly want stalwart shoulders for my engi in wvsw =/ no idea why this armor is not available when even npc’s in wvsw have it…

This thread fits in Bugs subforum more than anywhere else tbh… we have 3 stalwart pieces in personal story, so it seems like a bug that other parts weren’t added.

in Suggestions

Posted by: lolAirborne.8496

lolAirborne.8496

Totally reviving this thread. This really ought to be implemented. I know it won’t be tomorrow, but I still wanted to voice my opinion. It seems I am not the only person REALLY interested in those shoulders. So that’s good to know. ^^

Please make this available through crafting, at least.

in Suggestions

Posted by: silverliner.8972

silverliner.8972

The “Masquerade” set in PvP (or so it’s called) is actually called the Tribal set. I spent several days looking for it outside of PvP; karma, TP and even scouring the net if I overlooked it being sold anywhere in PvE. Severely disappointed. It looks really, really good as light armor. Please Anet, make these armorsets (especially the Masquerade/Tribal one) available outside HotM. Pretty please?

in Suggestions

Posted by: aspirine.6852

aspirine.6852

Since pve and wvw is much bigger than pvp, why not add these in the game already.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Lucav.9547

Lucav.9547

I would appreciate if these were added to the game as well, I did quite a bit of research to find that the stalwart legs are a drop from the personal story, only to find out they are the generic karma level 10 set and not the ones I was looking for.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Zealon.9265

Zealon.9265

Little bit of a necro-post again.

I ended up remaking my thief and choosing all of the “Slayer” outfits. You can pretty much get everything from the Stalwart set except from the helmet & shoulders, which is incredibly disappointing as they’re the two pieces that make that set amazing.

At this point – my guess is that whoever was behind implementing the item codes to the rewards for the “Slayer” outfit, ended up misplacing the helmet & shoulders, as they’re from two entirely different sets. Whether this is a “missing item” error and the item is right but it’s not showing as intended, or if ArenaNet never bothered implementing any sort of change, and/or even intended it to just be like it currently is, is another question.

This is one of those subjects where I wish we could get some sort of feedback or input from an actual developer of the game, rather than just leaving it to speculation.

“It’s only after we’ve lost everything
that we’re free to do anything.”
— Tyler Durden; Fight Club (1999)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Amrodkun.3280

Amrodkun.3280

At least, they could offer them as skins in the TP :-/

Or maybe they could be crafted (lolAirborne.8496, I’m agree with you), within the new 400-500 lvl’s of crafting…

I wish those “Stalwarts” shoulders and mask so bad…

(edited by Amrodkun.3280)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Amrodkun.3280

Amrodkun.3280

Hmmm… this could be a bug. Look out my comment here: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Armor-skins-not-available-in-PvE/page/2