PvP suggestion

PvP suggestion

in Suggestions

Posted by: zengara.8301

zengara.8301

I made this suggestion small, so it wont get overlooked like some of my previous once.
You should look into it and give your opinion, not saying this one is more correct. Thoug I find it hard to see someone not agreeing with this? Btw, a thumb up or suggestion “easy” to make on this post is fine to

5v5 Deathmatches on small (non weird ups and downs dragon ball) maps, just a must in every MMORPG…..everyone knows that.

Tournament announcement in the game….THIS COULD BE A UNIQUE GW2 THING.

Tournament announcements in the game which you could buy to get the whole server noticed or the whole region, this would be a bit expensive, but it would be visible and would make tournaments visible and actualy creat teams that would like to play on big tournaments. (this could cost money, like 5G pr team or 5 G per person, the winner gets a whole lot of money 2nd, 3rd gets some money.

I dont know if they are making some kind of point system right now, thoug TPvP doesnt fell like someting else than a normal SPvP, correct that by putting the point system in the game.

Build changes thoese 1-2 mins you get to prepear for nothing right now should be used alot more than just saying “Hey, 1-2-2”. (This got a aproval from one from the Arena Net, that he would like to implement it).

if they do this (it shouldnt be like amaizingly hard to start it out, and it would be a great deal for the game, for people who is joining, and people who want to stay, and future tournaments would be possible, simple as that.)