QoL: Right Click Use All

in Suggestions

Posted by: Simplicity.7208

Simplicity.7208

For those thousands of essences of luck. I’m so sick of carpal tunnel after a few dungeons, fractals, or hours of farming.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Tman.6349

Tman.6349

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS!!!! When the heck are we gonna get a “use X number of item Y”? likewise, why in the world am i still buying items from merchants one at a time? 8-bit games on the NES solved this long ago O.o If i want to buy 50 bloodstone shards from the temple merchant, why do i have to click 100 freaking times to do so? why can’t i buy a stack of booze from a karma npc to work on my Thirst Slayer title? Currently it takes about 4 times as long to buy and use the drinks as it does to farm the karma/gold to get them in the first place!!! O.o This is just another huge opportunity for Anet to implement a QoL feature that would probably not take more than a few minutes to program and would make the game so much more user friendly.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Stars.2179

Stars.2179

Get an artificer to lv 100 (not too hard really). Put them all into him, and refine. Close your eyes for a few seconds. Click on the next refine tier. Close your eyes for a few second. Do this 4 times and you only have less than 10 clicks to click from that from a pile of 1000.