Que System for New Accounts Selecting World

in Suggestions

Posted by: Ravij.9856

Ravij.9856

I think there should be a que system for new accounts to select their first world to play on.
If someone logs off, then it bumps them up in line to being able to play on the server they want to.

My friend is going on her second week of being unable to play this game since she got it because the server she wants to be on is constantly and almost always full. She’s 17 and with school starting up soon she can’t stay up until the early hours of the morning for a small chance of being able to get onto the server I’m on.

Please do something Anet, I’m seriously loosing hope in you to fix this problem that is a constant thorn to new players.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Gabby.3205

Gabby.3205

This is a great idea! I support this.
I am stuck in the same situation that you are. I have a couple of friends that want to play with me (and my other friends), but Tarnished Coast is always full.

Tarnished Coast
Astrid Strongheart, Norn Ranger.
“I wish juvenile wolves were bigger”

in Suggestions

Ravij.9856

This is a great idea! I support this.
I am stuck in the same situation that you are. I have a couple of friends that want to play with me (and my other friends), but Tarnished Coast is always full.

This is the same server that my friend is trying to get into! There is usually always at least 3-4 Full servers for America; and Tarnished Coast is one of those.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kal Spiro.9745

Kal Spiro.9745

We are pretty awesome. A friend of mine got his girlfriend into the game, but she ended up starting on a different server cause she couldn’t join us.

Forget this queue thing, just give Tarnished Coast more server space cause we’re so cool.

Tarnished Coast Kal Spiro – Ranger (80), LB/S-D, Eagle/Wolf, Signet, M/S/WS #SABorRiot
|Daredevil|Ranger|Guardian|Scrapper|Necromancer|Berserker|Dragonhunter|Mesmer|Elementalist
|Deadeye|Warrior|Herald|Daredevil|Reaper|Spellbreaker

in Suggestions

Ravij.9856

We are pretty awesome. A friend of mine got his girlfriend into the game, but she ended up starting on a different server cause she couldn’t join us.

Forget this queue thing, just give Tarnished Coast more server space cause we’re so cool.

It’s not the server space that’s the issue; it’s the amount of people on at a time. Once you choose a server as your initial server you can log in and out all you like and still be on that server. But with new characters with new accounts its more difficult to get in due to the lack of a que system.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Yomi.8726

Yomi.8726

I’m the friend Ravij.9856 was talking about, and yes, this is an extremely annoying problem. Trying for two weeks to get into a server is pretty dang ridiculous. I understand that there are difficulties to “opening” up a server more to people, but there could be a better way of handling it.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Goatjugsoup.8637

Goatjugsoup.8637

a queue sounds like a terrible idea to me, you would still end up waiting until a space opened up and have a long period where you would not be able to play the game plus this would probably unbalance servers even more as wealthy people jump ship to more popular servers.

an alternative solution i would propose is giving all new accounts 1 free server transfer. That way they can jump in straight away on a server and use guesting to play with friends and in the mean time check to see if they are able to transfer and do so f a slot opened up.

Most wanted in game additions: Beastiary, readable books