Please take some time to consider it plz

Without chaos we cannot evolve….

RP Realm!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Dand.8231

Dand.8231

Many players agree that a full blown RP server be brought up
Please take some time to consider it plz

I agree. This way once we’ve gathered you RPers together in a single location, we can set the server on fire and torch you all at once!

Muwahaha!…..Huh? Not how that works? Dang. Alright, just give em an RP server then.

RP Realm!

in Suggestions

Posted by: smekras.8203

smekras.8203

a server for us RP-ers, huh? …yeah, where do i sign? i think i’d probably end up guesting there most of the time, or guesting in my current server for guildies

Server: Kaineng | Guild: Blackflame Legion [BFL]
Perhaps the only RP-oriented guild on the server
Main Character: Farathnor (sylvari ranger) 1 of 22

RP Realm!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Malganis.7468

Malganis.7468

How come people still havent searched and read that Tarnished Coast is the RP server? You cant swing a dead cat in town without hitting someone using /me chat.

Legion of Honour [XIII]: http://operationunion.enjin.com/home
Tarnished Coast

RP Realm!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Teege.4623

Teege.4623

Like most MMOs you can do a Google search to discover which servers are the “unofficial RP” servers; ours is TC. Having one “dedicated” to it would paint a large bullseye for griefers, and enough of them already exist as is (and they do nothing about them).

“We just don’t want players to grind in Guild Wars 2.” -Colin Johanson
Don’t support the Gem Shop, it’s that easy.

RP Realm!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Dustfinger.9510

Dustfinger.9510

^ What Malganis said. TC is the unofficial US RP server. EU has one as well but I forget what it is. So we have two servers to gather on and A-net doesn’t need to spend extra man hours double checking every name possibility to make sure they’re RP friendly.