--RP realm!--

--RP realm!--

in Suggestions

Posted by: iLose.9487

iLose.9487

This is a great MMO RolePlaying Game. It would be nice to have an RP realm, where sociable people can gather up and interact with one another in playful ways =)

--RP realm!--

in Suggestions

Posted by: SeanNorm.1328

SeanNorm.1328

This would be truly amazing!

Certainly put something like this in, even, although probably difficult, a Role Playing chat filter so we can RP anywhere and everywhere! If only that were possible…

--RP realm!--

in Suggestions

Posted by: Esorono.1039

Esorono.1039

Tarnished Coast for USA. Piken Square for UK.

Playable Tengu please!

--RP realm!--

in Suggestions

iLose.9487

Certainly put something like this in, even, although probably difficult, a Role Playing chat filter so we can RP anywhere and everywhere! If only that were possible…

Yeah, I noticed the “say” channel is usually ignored, because it is filled with NPC’s text speeches. Even I find my self skipping all the “say” messages in the chat window!

Would be cool to have a nice RP-say chat filter or something.

Is it possible to create our own chat channel in the game? For example
/create channel 88 – RolePlaying fun!
and then other players join
/join 88

--RP realm!--

in Suggestions

Posted by: robinsiebler.3801

robinsiebler.3801

Not just a server. All of the RPers are already on Tarnished Coast along with a slew of morons who think that disrupting RPers by starting bar fights (not chat fights, but shoot ’em up rattle the whole dam bar fights) .

It would be excellent if there could be RP instances of the various taverns where you have to specifically enter the instance, like you do with other instances.

It would also be nice if there was a Vote Kick button and if the majority of the RPers decided someone was a troll or otherwise unwelcome, they could be kicked from the instance.

Brought to you by the Give The Role Players What They Want Association

--RP realm!--

in Suggestions

robinsiebler.3801

Yeah, I noticed the “say” channel is usually ignored, because it is filled with NPC’s text speeches. Even I find my self skipping all the “say” messages in the chat window!

/join 88

This has already been suggested – https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/suggestions/Creating-private-chat-channels

--RP realm!--

in Suggestions

iLose.9487

/join 88

This has already been suggested – https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/suggestions/Creating-private-chat-channels

Awesome, thanks!

--RP realm!--

in Suggestions

iLose.9487

Not just a server. All of the RPers are already on Tarnished Coast along with a slew of morons who think that disrupting RPers by starting bar fights (not chat fights, but shoot ’em up rattle the whole dam bar fights) .

It would be excellent if there could be RP instances of the various taverns where you have to specifically enter the instance, like you do with other instances.

It would also be nice if there was a Vote Kick button and if the majority of the RPers decided someone was a troll or otherwise unwelcome, they could be kicked from the instance.

Brought to you by the Give The Role Players What They Want Association

RolePlaying should feel more free then that, in my opinion. If someone play a role of a nice person who follows the rules, ok. If someone plays a role of a person who messes with other people, thats ok too. All is valid.

--RP realm!--

in Suggestions

iLose.9487

Tarnished Coast for USA. Piken Square for UK.

I was talking more in terms of an “official” RP-realm that everyone KNOWS is an RP realm. It would be nice if Piken Square could have “(RP)” in its title.

--RP realm!--

in Suggestions

robinsiebler.3801

RolePlaying should feel more free then that, in my opinion. If someone play a role of a nice person who follows the rules, ok. If someone plays a role of a person who messes with other people, thats ok too. All is valid.

I’m not talking about someone role playing a a-hole. I am talking about an a-hole who is simply being an a-hole to disrupt other people. There is a world of difference between the two.

--RP realm!--

in Suggestions

Posted by: Daenji.5280

Daenji.5280

I support the designation of RP servers. At least one each for US and EU. The obvious choices being considered as the prime candidates (Tarnished Coast, Piken Square, and Drakkar Lake).