Race Change

Race Change

in Suggestions

Posted by: ColoredFolk.3659

ColoredFolk.3659

I think that you should be able to change races. Not for free of course but, i most definitely would pay for a race change. I understand that races have to do with the stories but changing a race should screw the quest line up too much.

Race Change

in Suggestions

Posted by: xCrusadentx.2784

xCrusadentx.2784

They already stated they’re not doing this; next time please use the search function.

Royal Blood Oath:
We are sworn together by our blood…

Race Change

in Suggestions

Posted by: Pukka.6389

Pukka.6389

They already stated they’re not doing this; next time please use the search function.

Well I’m glad we live in a world where things change, that was their stance 6 months ago, maybe some day in the future it will change. You never know. I’ll keep my fingers crossed, as I would gladly pay for this.

Race Change

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kaimick.5109

Kaimick.5109

Well I’m glad we live in a world where things change, that was their stance 6 months ago, maybe some day in the future it will change. You never know. I’ll keep my fingers crossed, as I would gladly pay for this.

That may be but making repeat threads because of something you want doesn’t make that change happen. In fact it is against the ToS, if they change their minds it wont be because of the players it will be because of their own reasons. Again if the search function was used you would have known that.

Race Change

in Suggestions

Pukka.6389

That may be but making repeat threads because of something you want doesn’t make that change happen. In fact it is against the ToS, if they change their minds it wont be because of the players it will be because of their own reasons. Again if the search function was used you would have known that.

Well first of all, I’m not creating new threads, I clearly did use the search function, and reply to an existing thread. I even stated that I have indeed seen the original response 6 months ago. However, this is the “suggestions” forum and I’m showing my support for a “suggestion.” If you have a problem with that, you can take it up with ArenaNet.

Race Change

in Suggestions

Posted by: Orc Slayer.2780

Orc Slayer.2780

Well first of all, I’m not creating new threads, I clearly did use the search function, and reply to an existing thread. I even stated that I have indeed seen the original response 6 months ago. However, this is the “suggestions” forum and I’m showing my support for a “suggestion.” If you have a problem with that, you can take it up with ArenaNet.

Pukka is right, lay off him. Never does not really mean “never will”. At their current stance it will not happen but perspectives / leadership roles do change.

Pukka, honestly, I do not see this happening. Why? The achievement points in the Personal Story Line. Hope that helps.

Race Change

in Suggestions

Posted by: Shoebox.1026

Shoebox.1026

I am not trying to take anyone side here but Kaimick has a point, you did violate the ToS. Just because the thread is 6 months old doesn’t mean you have to make a new one. Commenting on the 6 month old thread in these forums will bump it back to the top. As the ToS and CoC state that showing support for an idea is best replied on a current thread rather than a new thread. If you truly wanted to show your support you would have bumped that thread up to the top from the grave.

I have read the GW2Guru post where a Arena Net Dev stated that there will be no race changes, that they have discussed many things about the future of the game but that is not, or will never be one. I wish I could find it for you but it was posted by CC Eva

Race Change

in Suggestions

Pukka.6389

I am not trying to take anyone side here but Kaimick has a point, you did violate the ToS. Just because the thread is 6 months old doesn’t mean you have to make a new one. Commenting on the 6 month old thread in these forums will bump it back to the top. As the ToS and CoC state that showing support for an idea is best replied on a current thread rather than a new thread. If you truly wanted to show your support you would have bumped that thread up to the top from the grave.

I have read the GW2Guru post where a Arena Net Dev stated that there will be no race changes, that they have discussed many things about the future of the game but that is not, or will never be one. I wish I could find it for you but it was posted by CC Eva

2 quick things here.

1. The original thread from 6 months ago that actually got an ArenaNet response is LOCKED. I couldn’t have bumped it.
2. I haven’t created a single thread on this issue, I responded to existing threads (one elsewhere first, than here when someone said it should be here).

Race Change

in Suggestions

Posted by: ArcturusWolf.1205

ArcturusWolf.1205

It isn’t really viable to change it. What about all those personal storylines? You cannot make a racechange that is congruent with your personal storyline. Think about it – an Asura as part of the Iron Legion? A Charr as a child of the Pale Tree? A human in the Blood Legion? It would simply destroy so much of the lore it isn’t funny.

Sylverinia | [TS] TimeShift | Eredon Terrace

Race Change

in Suggestions

Posted by: Garr.1823

Garr.1823

Why not?
Purge storyline to the beginning (and completing it will not give u any prizes), purge race skills, and teleport race armor into warehouse. Simple, fast, effective.

Race Change

in Suggestions

Posted by: Moderator.1462

Moderator.1462

Hi everyone,

Just confirming that, so far, the team does not have in mind to add this feature.

If we get further news on this issue we will inform you.
Thanks for your understanding.