Race Change

Race Change

in Suggestions

Posted by: Aura of Sacrifice.3457

Aura of Sacrifice.3457

You know how much I would pay in cash, monay, moolah, dollah, dough, cahoonay? You know how much I would pay for a race change?

Even if you have to take my tier 3 armor and change it too, even if I have to do story over, you know how much I would pay?

Race change is going to be one of the hottest, biggest cash cows for Guild Wars once it’s done. There is virtually no draw back.

If you have certain classes picking one race more than the other it may be that something needs re-balanced.

Please, I know many people would pay $50 per character myself included. Make it terribly over priced at first and watch the dollars. Lol

Race Change

in Suggestions

Posted by: uknortherner.2670

uknortherner.2670

ANet have already said that they have no plans for this. Deal with it and stop starting new threads on this subject every day.

There’s already a main thread on this and I’d suggest you actually bother reading it:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/suggestions/Change-race-order-facility/first

I stole a special snowflake’s future by exercising my democratic right to vote.

(edited by uknortherner.2670)

Race Change

in Suggestions

Posted by: Aura of Sacrifice.3457

Aura of Sacrifice.3457

ANet have already said that they have no plans for this. Deal with it and stop starting new threads on this subject every day.

There’s already a main thread on this and I’d suggest you actually bother reading it:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/suggestions/Change-race-order-facility/first

I searched before I posted, but didn’t find this. This is my first post about this topic.

Thanks for the link, I’ll read it, very helpful.

Race Change

in Suggestions

Posted by: uknortherner.2670

uknortherner.2670

I searched before I posted, but didn’t find this. This is my first post about this topic.

Thanks for the link, I’ll read it, very helpful.

I wouldn’t waste my time using the forum’s search engine as it’s been broken for months. Use Google with ‘site:forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum’ (no quotes) with your search parameters instead. Far more effective in my experience, at least until ANet get their finger out and fix the forum search.

I stole a special snowflake’s future by exercising my democratic right to vote.

Race Change

in Suggestions

Posted by: mercury ranique.2170

mercury ranique.2170

Race change: No, much too complicated and I totally think not many eople will buy< it. Least not enough to justify the amount of work needed to realise it. new characterslot only cost 800 gems, so if you want to ‘change race’ start a new character.
Get experience scroll and buy crafting mats so you can level up without any effort.

Arise, ye farmers of all nations
Arise, opressed of Tyria!

Race Change

in Suggestions

Posted by: Frostfang.5109

Frostfang.5109

I’ll say it again as these threads tend to pop up everywhere… NO, no race change. Think BEFORE u create a character. If u get sick and tired of the race, simply make a new character!

Kima & Co

Race Change

in Suggestions

Posted by: Mo Mo.1947

Mo Mo.1947

It’d kitten up personal story to no end. You’d pop into a random kitten storyline not knowing what the hell was just happening before. Your choices you make at the beginning wouldn’t even work. And it’s better for ANet for you to just restart a new character or quit the game entirely after you’ve already paid them your money.

Race Change

in Suggestions

Posted by: CureForLiving.5360

CureForLiving.5360

Well I understand the technical issues, but playing my asura warrior I must say a race change would be useful (I though the greatswords would be comically oversized but then they ended up as large as a dagger on a norn and my asura seemed somewhat inadequate). Although I don’t think ANet should prioritise this, many other things that need to be added/fixed.