Race Change

Race Change

in Suggestions

Posted by: Fantasmo.9514

Fantasmo.9514

Just came back and man do i love it
i would suggest a race change option , im Asura now and i would rather me human ^^
and rerolling isnt an option .

Race Change

in Suggestions

Posted by: uknortherner.2670

uknortherner.2670

Rerolling is always an option.

I stole a special snowflake’s future by exercising my democratic right to vote.

Race Change

in Suggestions

Posted by: Fantasmo.9514

Fantasmo.9514

Rerolling is always an option.

not for me

Race Change

in Suggestions

Posted by: Lorelei.7809

Lorelei.7809

Why do you want to change your race? And why isn’t re-rolling an option?

But being able to change race would add so many complications to input that I think your only option may be to re-roll. You’d have to change your personal storyline and get to re-answer the questions at character creation. Then you’d have to entirely re-do your storyline.

Race Change

in Suggestions

Posted by: Dezaq.1203

Dezaq.1203

I want a race change because i have a legendary, 1400+ hours on my warrior and tons of equipment thats soulbound. So for me, re-rolling is not an option. If they were able to transfer all of my progress over to another char i made, i’d gladly do that.

Race Change

in Suggestions

Posted by: uknortherner.2670

uknortherner.2670

I want a race change because i have a legendary, 1400+ hours on my warrior and tons of equipment thats soulbound. So for me, re-rolling is not an option. If they were able to transfer all of my progress over to another char i made, i’d gladly do that.

So wait, you spent 1400+ hours on your warrior, grinded for legendaries and spent loads of gold on soulbound gear and then suddenly decided you didn’t like the race you were playing any more? Surely, you would’ve known this earlier on and would’ve rolled a new character instead?

I stole a special snowflake’s future by exercising my democratic right to vote.

Race Change

in Suggestions

Lorelei.7809

Oh… you do realize that if you change race you likely won’t be able to keep your same equipment right? Particularly if you used cultural armor.

@Dezaq Do you really dislike your current race so much after all that time you spent on him?! You obviously liked him well enough to grind a legendary for him!

Edit: If gear could work when changing races, it may look terrible on your new char considering you got the gear for a different race.

Race Change

in Suggestions

Posted by: JustTrogdor.7892

JustTrogdor.7892

Topics that should be closed by moderators due to over redundancy:

Race change
Mounts
Dueling
Guild halls
Player housing
/inspect
(feel free to add more)

Posting new threads about such topics is a waste of space in the suggestion forum and bumps other less common suggestions off the front page. It isn’t like Anet is going to read the 50th thread bout mounts and such and say, “Hey we didn’t think about that before. Let’s make it happen!”

The Burninator

Race Change

in Suggestions

Lorelei.7809

But then your personal story is boring because you’re over-leveled for a lot of it. And your name could be awkward for your race, cultural gear, etc. Might as well just make a new character.

Race Change

in Suggestions

Posted by: Ngeluz.4860

Ngeluz.4860

Topics that should be closed by moderators due to over redundancy:

Race change
Mounts
Dueling
Guild halls
Player housing
/inspect
(feel free to add more)

Posting new threads about such topics is a waste of space in the suggestion forum and bumps other less common suggestions off the front page. It isn’t like Anet is going to read the 50th thread bout mounts and such and say, “Hey we didn’t think about that before. Let’s make it happen!”

SO true hahahaha. XD