Radiant Armor dye channels?

in Suggestions

Posted by: The Talcmaster.7391

The Talcmaster.7391

The Radiant armor is by far my favorite armor set by far, despite it being incomplete set. I hold out hope that eventually we will have a complete set of the stuff. But I don’t use it on my main for the sole reason it lacks any dye channels. My main currently has Draconic dyed with Illumination, which has a really awesome golden color that pretty much no other armor set has (I didn’t even really like the Draconikittenil I got that dye). I would love to have the radiant’s glowy bits for at least the shoulders and maybe the gloves, except for the fact that the silver metal details stick out. The helmet and shoulders look like they have the necessary detail to support 2 dye channels, and I would absolutely love it if I could dye the metal to match the rest of my Draconic armor. I haven’t noticed anything about this being in the works, so please, make it happen, it would be awesome.

Fort Aspenwood – [fury], [SAO], [NICE]
Fun on someone else’s schedule is not fun

in Suggestions

Posted by: Ravij.9856

Ravij.9856

If you “Haven’t noticed anything about this being in the works,” Then likely it’s NOT in the works. The Radiant and Hellfire Armors should never be dyeable because their name implies their status and demeanor.

Radiant is supposed to be white, glowy, and shimmery which embodies a radiant light.
Hellfire is supposed to look fiery, molten, and smokey; which embodies the fires of hell.

I’m pretty sure the Radiant Heavens in which the gods reside are not purple, black, or any other color other than white to take countenance of it’s holy prestige.

And I’m sure the pits of hell don’t look green as I saw someone suggesting Hellfire armor to be able to be dyed green.

Instead of requesting these new armor skins to be dyeable why not suggest new versions of this item to be brought into existance?

For instance a green version of the Hellfire armor could be renamed Felfire.
And a Black version of the Radiant set could be renamed to Gloomy Armor skins.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Silverdawn.8947

Silverdawn.8947

I would like to see a non-shiny version of the radiant gauntlets. “Dimmed gauntlets”, maybe?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Zaoda.1653

Zaoda.1653

“The Radiant and Hellfire Armors should never be dyeable because their name implies their status and demeanor.”

Sorry but that’s the most idiotic thing I have ever read on these forums. If anything, BECAUSE of it’s status it SHOULD be dyeable. For example, the way the rainbow coloured/themed boxes of fun colour armour and weapons – that’s how the hellfire gloves could be coloured. I personally would want more orange looking hellfire gloves to match my destroyer staff because right now they’re too yellow.

Good luck with the suggestion, I highly doubt it will happen though because good ideas never seem to end up being implemented by gaming companies – for some reason they just always ignore them >_< I fully support it though, at least you have us willing to listen.

Forever a supporter of more male skimpy armor

in Suggestions

Posted by: Ravij.9856

Ravij.9856

“The Radiant and Hellfire Armors should never be dyeable because their name implies their status and demeanor.”

Sorry but that’s the most idiotic thing I have ever read on these forums. If anything, BECAUSE of it’s status it SHOULD be dyeable. For example, the way the rainbow coloured/themed boxes of fun colour armour and weapons – that’s how the hellfire gloves could be coloured. I personally would want more orange looking hellfire gloves to match my destroyer staff because right now they’re too yellow.

Good luck with the suggestion, I highly doubt it will happen though because good ideas never seem to end up being implemented by gaming companies – for some reason they just always ignore them >_< I fully support it though, at least you have us willing to listen.

And yet you failed to see my suggestion below that. If you would have read further than that comment you wouldn’t have missed it and completely attempted to torch my statement. The definition of Radiant: radiating or as if radiating light. Light.. Light is white. Not black, green, blue, or purple.

The definition of Hellfire: a place of eternal fire envisaged as punishment for the kitten ed. Fire is and always will be orange, red, and yellowish colors unless mixed with a chemical or powder substance that alters its colors.

Then the suggestion I made that you failed to reach because you seemed so straight forward and obsessed with throwing my comment out the window; They can make new types of armor utilizing the same structure of the Radiant and Hellfire skins and name them something else in order to offer the new colors of these skins. Such as Felfire = Green Hellfire. Gloom Armor = Black Radiant.

Also saying that they can be colored the same way as the boxes of fun is invalid. That’s just a colored hue thrown on your character and set at a certain opacity so that the color seems like it was just painted over you. If you noticed; it takes away some of the better detail of armors.

(edited by Ravij.9856)

in Suggestions

Posted by: BeardRex.6739

BeardRex.6739

You should be able to add a tint to the glow, and at least alter the color of the metal.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Korsbaek.9803

Korsbaek.9803

And yet you failed to see my suggestion below that. If you would have read further than that comment you wouldn’t have missed it and completely attempted to torch my statement. The definition of Radiant: radiating or as if radiating light. Light.. Light is white. Not black, green, blue, or purple.

The definition of Hellfire: a place of eternal fire envisaged as punishment for the kitten ed. Fire is and always will be orange, red, and yellowish colors unless mixed with a chemical or powder substance that alters its colors.

Then the suggestion I made that you failed to reach because you seemed so straight forward and obsessed with throwing my comment out the window; They can make new types of armor utilizing the same structure of the Radiant and Hellfire skins and name them something else in order to offer the new colors of these skins. Such as Felfire = Green Hellfire. Gloom Armor = Black Radiant.

Also saying that they can be colored the same way as the boxes of fun is invalid. That’s just a colored hue thrown on your character and set at a certain opacity so that the color seems like it was just painted over you. If you noticed; it takes away some of the better detail of armors.

fire has no color tho the inpureties in what your burning gives it color, and depending on what you define as hell it can be said that hell is where the soul is burning but then what color is the inpureties in the soul when burned.
and radient = light and light=all colors. so it should be able to change color in both of them but it should be done diffrently as radient needs to have a color chanceled to change its color and hellfire needs a new foul to burn changing its color

Commander Korsbaek lvl 80 Guardian
Ayano Yagami lvl 80 ele