Rallying off of mobs in WvW

in Suggestions

Posted by: Logi.5612

Logi.5612

Kind of annoying lol and I think unintended? 1 person rallying off of a mob is quite unfair as it is but say a bigger number of players are downed and have striked a mob atleast once during their playtime and this specific mob gets killed by something random, all these downed players rally. It’s quite irritating to say the least and I would like to suggest it to be removed, or make it so that only the person who gets the deathblow rallies, not every single downed player that happened to have hit it somewhere during their night in WvW

Currently in EU – [Au]

http://tinyurl.com/NewNecroVideoAu

in Suggestions

Posted by: Fiorrello.8126

Fiorrello.8126

i second this notion

in Suggestions

Posted by: Zorby.8236

Zorby.8236

Sounds to me like it’s working as intended. Awesome of those to all coordinate and down one mob to group rally…
WvW is war, and as you know all is fair in love and war!

~This is the internet, my (or your) opinion doesn’t matter~

in Suggestions

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

Sounds to me like it’s working as intended. Awesome of those to all coordinate and down one mob to group rally…
WvW is war, and as you know all is fair in love and war!

You have to do 20% of the damage to rally/credit
Meaning only 5 peeps at most can rally of one mob.
And thats so unlikely to even happen.

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

in Suggestions

Posted by: Zorby.8236

Zorby.8236

Source on that? That doesn’t seem right…

~This is the internet, my (or your) opinion doesn’t matter~

in Suggestions

Posted by: Teraphas.6210

Teraphas.6210

I would like to see a cap like say last 20 30 targets (players or mobs) you damage can count to rally. As it is most larger Zerg fights become a matter of hitting as many foes as possible in order to rally if any enemy goes defeated.

If it were to be scaled down to your more recent targets then zerg fights may become leskitten everyone you can and more focused fighting.

You can’t spell Slaughter without Laughter