Ranger - pet UI

Ranger - pet UI

in Suggestions

Posted by: Sakura.8142

Sakura.8142

Currently, in order to see buffs/conditions, or number of stacks of Master’s Bond trait on your pet you must target it (unless I am missing something?).

What I would really prefer to see instead, is a bit richer pet UI that could be moved, similar to that of the party UI where you can see the player’s name, avatar, hp bar (we already have this but its location above the skills bar is not the best) plus their current status with buffs and conditions. Afterall, being a ranger is like being in a party with your pet constantly. I believe that would really help us monitor our pet’s status.

Ranger - pet UI

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kojiden.8405

Kojiden.8405

I agree.

15 characters.

Ranger - pet UI

in Suggestions

Posted by: Silvery Shadow.5036

Silvery Shadow.5036

Got used to have the health bar where it is and I would probably keep it there…but having buff and conditions of the pet would be extremely useful…and yes around the party UI would be great.

Ranger - pet UI

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kal Spiro.9745

Kal Spiro.9745

This is something I’ve been wanting for a long time. We really need to be able to see what conditions and buffs are on our pets at a glance.

Tarnished Coast Kal Spiro – Ranger (80), LB/S-D, Eagle/Wolf, Signet, M/S/WS #SABorRiot
|Daredevil|Ranger|Guardian|Scrapper|Necromancer|Berserker|Dragonhunter|Mesmer|Elementalist
|Deadeye|Warrior|Herald|Daredevil|Reaper|Spellbreaker

Ranger - pet UI

in Suggestions

Posted by: Hoyvin.3241

Hoyvin.3241

Yes. 1,000 X yes.

Ranger - pet UI

in Suggestions

Posted by: Slalom.3174

Slalom.3174

Agreed. Please add more pet information via a status bar and additional options for pet management.

“Please accept my text in the jovial, friendly manner that it is intended.”

Ranger - pet UI

in Suggestions

Posted by: OrianZeta.1537

OrianZeta.1537

100% necessary. Pets got some love in the last update, but management is still a major issue.

It existed in GW1, where (eventually) even minions had a simple UI. It’s yet another basic feature from the past that is mysteriously and conspicuously absent.

Ranger - pet UI

in Suggestions

Posted by: stale.9785

stale.9785

100% necessary. Pets got some love in the last update, but management is still a major issue.

It existed in GW1, where (eventually) even minions had a simple UI. It’s yet another basic feature from the past that is mysteriously and conspicuously absent.

It seems they’ve forgotten a lot of what made GW1 great. Hopefully it doesn’t take them too many years to fix those issues.

Ranger - pet UI

in Suggestions

Posted by: Zeidrich.8435

Zeidrich.8435

This would be a great idea.

Anet, if you see this, please do this.

“This above all: to thine own self be true.”
-William Shakespeare

Ranger - pet UI

in Suggestions

Posted by: Swagg.9236

Swagg.9236

They had this in GW1, I’m pretty sure. I didn’t play Beastmaster except for a few times when I was feeling silly, but I’m almost positive that this was a thing. GW2 Ranger UI is hideous and I agree with OP on his suggestions.

Ranger - pet UI

in Suggestions

Posted by: Razor.9872

Razor.9872

I agree. If my pet is on fire, or foaming at the mouth with poison, or spilling blood with every step…I want to know about it. Expecially when I activate the signet of renewel.

NSPride <3

Ranger - pet UI

in Suggestions

Posted by: stale.9785

stale.9785

They had this in GW1, I’m pretty sure. I didn’t play Beastmaster except for a few times when I was feeling silly, but I’m almost positive that this was a thing. GW2 Ranger UI is hideous and I agree with OP on his suggestions.

The pet had it’s own party slot, same as everyone else – you could see conditions, enchantments, hp, etc, at a glance.

Ranger - pet UI

in Suggestions

Posted by: Engels.8537

Engels.8537

Yes, please.

Message Body length must at least be 15.

Don’t talk to me about toughness and vitality, damage avoidance is all in this game