Ranger pets need a leash

Ranger pets need a leash

in Suggestions

Posted by: ChiefCurrahee.7342

ChiefCurrahee.7342

Why isn’t there a range limit of 1200 on ranger pets? ranger pets chase and attack players well beyond any reasonable limit.

A range sics a pet on a palyer, the ranger can escape and the pet will still attack/chase even when the ranger is well out of attack range.

Ranger pets need a leash

in Suggestions

Posted by: dinominator.9862

dinominator.9862

Rangers and hunters are supposed to be masters at tracking and pets (in real life, dogs) help them to do that. I think it’s realistic that once a Ranger has you, you’re not going to be able to escape easily. That’s my story at least

Ranger pets need a leash

in Suggestions

Posted by: ChiefCurrahee.7342

ChiefCurrahee.7342

Even is the leash is like 1500 would be reasonable. but right now, it seems ranger pets will continue to chase/attack players when a ranger player is 2000-3000 away.

There needs to be a more reasonable limit on how far a pet can be from it’s master until is breaks off a target.

Ranger pets need a leash

in Suggestions

Posted by: Meryt.9823

Meryt.9823

I don’t feed my pet. How else do you expect it to eat?

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster.

Ranger pets need a leash

in Suggestions

Posted by: tom.7468

tom.7468

Disagree its only 3000 should be longer because they have only 1 pet and they have to use it they don’t get any advantage of putting it on avoid combat.

Ranger pets need a leash

in Suggestions

Posted by: Katz.5143

Katz.5143

I don’t see why it is a problem. They are easy to kill or get away from. Is there something that I’m unaware of that makes this is a problem?

It’s a kitten conspiracy. Kittens gonna be kittens. All is vain!

Ranger pets need a leash

in Suggestions

Posted by: Daemon.4295

Daemon.4295

How is this really a problem? If the ranger is far from combat you can easily take out his pet.

Ayana Wenona (Ranger) | Doctor Skorn (Necro) | Electra Lux (Elementalist)
Scarlett Daguer (Thief) | Gritt Bloodstone (Warrior) | Sirius Zand (Guardian)
- Whiteside Ridge [EU] -