Real Action Combat

Real Action Combat

in Suggestions

Posted by: Okamie.9270

Okamie.9270

as you can see in this video, a user has created a mod, that allows you to bind a key that adds a crosshair to the center of your screen, and removes the need to hold right click to change screen direction.

The crosshair is actually your cursor, locked in place, making it easier for you to move.

Please, ANet, create something like this mod, or take the mod altogether and install it into the game.

It’d make a huge difference for quite a few players.

Real Action Combat

in Suggestions

Posted by: bartsimpsons.6135

bartsimpsons.6135

Wow this is awesome. They should make this mod compulsory for everyone.

I hate having to constantly re-position my mouse using right click

Real Action Combat

in Suggestions

Okamie.9270

Wow this is awesome. They should make this mod compulsory for everyone.

I hate having to constantly re-position my mouse using right click

The mod is actually available for download still, and Anet finnaly approved it.
we just need them to put it in the game for non-modders.

heres the download links.

http://www.mediafire.com/?902axmkrr484ne9
www.autohotkey.com/download/AutoHotkeyInstall.exe

Real Action Combat

in Suggestions

Posted by: GuilguiS.2738

GuilguiS.2738

This has been discussed for some really long time now. There was another huge post about it and Anet decided that it was illegal. don’t download or use it just yet. Let’s just hope they decide to put it into the game. Until then it is illegal and you might get banned.

Real Action Combat

in Suggestions

Posted by: FallenAdvent.5904

FallenAdvent.5904

I want to see this go through to become a fully accepted mod. Great concept.

Real Action Combat

in Suggestions

Posted by: Timbersword.9014

Timbersword.9014

It’s been done before in TERA, but really, every MMO on the market could do themselves a favor and implement this system. I don’t even need the crosshair though. For what it’s worth, between tab targeting and most of my attacks sweeping an area in front of me anyway, a cross-hair would just be an eyesore. Options = good.

Real Action Combat

in Suggestions

Okamie.9270

It’s been done before in TERA, but really, every MMO on the market could do themselves a favor and implement this system. I don’t even need the crosshair though. For what it’s worth, between tab targeting and most of my attacks sweeping an area in front of me anyway, a cross-hair would just be an eyesore. Options = good.

exactly.

I’d still like the option for a crosshair, though :P

Real Action Combat

in Suggestions

Posted by: tzko.2370

tzko.2370

I tlooks good but there is something about it that rings an alarmbel in my head…

Maybe its just me but it seems like a tv add with this guy talking so slick and praising it up into the 7th heaven.

I think there are too many bots around from hacked accounts and I wont try any 3rd party software just out of precaution.

Real Action Combat

in Suggestions

Okamie.9270

I tlooks good but there is something about it that rings an alarmbel in my head…

Maybe its just me but it seems like a tv add with this guy talking so slick and praising it up into the 7th heaven.

I think there are too many bots around from hacked accounts and I wont try any 3rd party software just out of precaution.

I’ve been using it for a few days now, no worries, it’s safe.
I scanned the file as well, no viruses/keyloggers

It really is an AMAZING mod

Real Action Combat

in Suggestions

Posted by: GreyWraith.8394

GreyWraith.8394

I would love to see this added to the in-game control options. Not so in love with it that I’m willing to use a random 3rd party mod though, especially given how hard hackers/phishers have been working to steal accounts.

End of the Dream by Evanescence
unofficial theme song of the Nightmare Court

Real Action Combat

in Suggestions

Posted by: ManMountain.4321

ManMountain.4321

this option is in the upcoming Neverwinter MMO coming out next year

Real Action Combat

in Suggestions

Okamie.9270

I would love to see this added to the in-game control options. Not so in love with it that I’m willing to use a random 3rd party mod though, especially given how hard hackers/phishers have been working to steal accounts.

It’s not a keylogger, no worries, me and countless others have been using it for days.
All it is really is an autokey script.