Real autoloot for WvW

Real autoloot for WvW

in Suggestions

Posted by: Garreth MacLeod.4158

Garreth MacLeod.4158

Can we get a real autoloot for WvW? One that doesn’t require I stop fighting to hit the “F” key and grab my loot off of the ground. I’m sure I’m not the only person who’s left loot on the ground because I didn’t see it. Or worse yet, died right as the bag of loot fell to the ground

Leader, Phantom Coven – GW1 & GW2
Garreth (Ra), Elizabeth (El), Fiona (Me), Morrigan (N)
Ceana (G), Briana (Th), Snowbourn (Eng), Onchu (W)

Real autoloot for WvW

in Suggestions

Posted by: Agurak.9246

Agurak.9246

yes please, i know i miss a lot of bags simply because of big fights going on so long. at the very least, auto loot the wvw tokens.

Real autoloot for WvW

in Suggestions

Posted by: Ethics.4519

Ethics.4519

I wanted to come on and add that true autoloot needs to be added, so I searched first and I’m surprised that there aren’t as many threads as I thought there would be.

I definitely agree. It’s very aggravating, especially in WvW. Many times I’ll see xp pop up and instantly start spamming F, but it seems there’s a short delay and this almost never works. I have to stop or turn around.

Normally I don’t care about dying, but when I die and I look and see bags of loot around me I hate it.

RIP in peace Robert

Real autoloot for WvW

in Suggestions

Posted by: Showtunes.1042

Showtunes.1042

I concur, this should be implemented. Just throw “WvW Bags in our inventory”. If you don’t have room, then drop them at the feet. I know it’s not hard to press “f” but this would allow you to stay focused on combat and enjoy WvW slightly more. Not a qq, just a cool idea.

Real autoloot for WvW

in Suggestions

Posted by: miringains.8653

miringains.8653

Its easy to press F while fighting guys.

Real autoloot for WvW

in Suggestions

Posted by: Linguistically Inept.6583

Linguistically Inept.6583

Its easy to press F while fighting guys.

i often miss bags because they spawn under my feet as im running around, sometimes i turn around after a battle and see a couple of bags on the floor that i didnt even notice (im sure ive missed dozens of bags because i havent turned around and looked for them)

Desolation: 80 ranger [Nightwither], 80 necro [Dusk Grimsoul]
80 warr [Blaze Steelsoul], 80 ele [Blaze Nightstrike], 80 mesmer [Grim Shatterwhirl]
80 guard [Dusk Grimlight], 80 engi [Flintgear]

Real autoloot for WvW

in Suggestions

Posted by: uhohhotdog.3598

uhohhotdog.3598

I’ve left behind countless bags due to either dying or having to run away.