Recial Traits

Recial Traits

in Suggestions

Posted by: TJV.6239

TJV.6239

I know that this idea was scrapped early on, but I thought I would suggest it again. I have thought of a way that might make it applicable without making the races “better” for specific classes. You could make racial traits univerally add +2 to Power, Precision, Vitality, Healing Power, and Toughness. You could have individual traits on top of that at 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, and 30 that are different from the other races but that are somewhat more generic – that don’t imbalance the races.

Shalom
Tyler Joe

Recial Traits

in Suggestions

Posted by: Larkir.6502

Larkir.6502

And what would be the point of introducing this? If they had a trait line with generic stuff that doesn’t make anyone better, why would anyone spend points in them? The racial skills are enough to give the races flavour, and I don’t see the “racial flavour” in getting generic +2 stats.

Recial Traits

in Suggestions

Posted by: poe lyfe.5879

poe lyfe.5879

lol larkir. you could have just said bad idea without tearing into him.

Wintersday is for the Charr, also Meatober.

Recial Traits

in Suggestions

Posted by: Larkir.6502

Larkir.6502

lol larkir. you could have just said bad idea without tearing into him.

Huh? This is a forum. In forums you’re supposed to discuss things. There’s no point in just saying “no” and leave, that doesn’t answer anyone’s questions and the guy who started the thread won’t understand why it’s a bad idea. Anyway, I didn’t mean to be rude or anything, I was just explaining why I don’t see the point of introducing this.

Recial Traits

in Suggestions

Posted by: DreamOfACure.4382

DreamOfACure.4382

How balanced you try to make it is irrelevant.

That would just give ignorant masses a reason to say some races are better then others. Yes, even over 2 points.

Don’t go setting a perfectly healthy tree on fire. It didn’t do anything to you.

(I say while I burn down an oakheart with my flamethrower)

“Bleeding, Poison, Confusion, Torment, they all look delightful on you.”

Lv80s: Guard, Thief, Necro. Renewed my Altaholic’s card on the HoT Hype-Train. Choo choo~

(edited by DreamOfACure.4382)